Jet vs Patriots game thread

Maxman

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping Coples scalps Brady, Belicheck has a nervous breakdown now that their prized QB is out for the year and Pats win 17-16 and we have a chance for a lower draft pick.

I called this score EXACTLY but Brady went unscathed ....oh well. At least we maintain our draft position. :winking0001:

Rex. Ryan. Defense. Always clutch when it matters most.

This loss isn't on the defense. They held one of the best offenses in the league to 233 yards. They even forced an interception in crunch time. An interception that literally ANY halfway-decent coordinator would find a way to turn into 3 points given the field position.  It was a microcosm of the Jets franchise history in general. They somehow found a way to lose.

Hire an offensive coach to replace Rex. This sh*t is ******* ridiculous.

I can't believe I use to support Mornhinweg. God forgive me for saying this, but we never should've gotten rid of Schottenheimer.

I was thinking the same thing. The idiocy of these OCs?

If there ever was a time to roll Geno out it was then. Because he goes shotgun too much.

If u roll him at least he's in position to throw the ball away.

F*ck this coaching staff, can't get them all out of here fast enough for me.

Do not blame the refs. Yes, there were a few sh*tty calls, but there are always sh*tty calls in every single game every Sunday. The Jets had a few chances. They even had a clutch interception that AT LEAST should've been 3 points. But guess what, they're a losing team and like losing teams do, they found a way to blow it. I love my Jets, I truly do, but you cannot beat the best team in football when you settle for field goals on each decent drive.

17 points to Tom Brady is a good day. The offense and QB are black holes.

Yeah, I'm totally satisfied with this game.

We played a far better NE team very tough. NE doesn't exactly get to hold their heads up high barely beating a 3-win team with no QB and no secondary (not to mention losing their only above-average OLman early in the game). And in the end, the joy of this win would last about an hour maximum. After that, the reality of blowing our draft slot further will have sunk in (if it didn't immediately happen).

Shots at the most often criticized parts of the team (Ryan, Geno, present starting corners) is silly. None are returning in their roles next year and there is no way for some to not criticize any/all regardless of the outcome. If they lost, they suck and rag on them for losing. If they'd won it would be bad and those same people would rag on them for winning.

Really, a 1-point loss should been considered the best-case scenario from before kickoff. Got to see a good game, but didn't further screw up next year for a meaningless win.

Archived