Raiders-Bills Talk

Gen X Jet

Nice job of ******* yourselves, Raiders.  We appreciate it.

Meh.  I think it's easier to be a lot happier as a Raiders fan after this win than we were after beating the Titans.  They already have Carr.  I guess possibly missing out on Amari Cooper hurts though.  But they're a young team with some nice talent on both sides of the ball.  They'll get over it.

Nice job of ******* yourselves, Raiders.  We appreciate it.

personally I was disappointed Raiders won the game today.( I rather draft early because they deserve to- had to put up with up a lot of bad play this year.). With that said Raiders are picking exactly where they were last year(5), and they had one of the best drafts last year. So hopefully it breaks the way it did last year.( player falls into their laps).

I Rather have Amari Cooper , but who knows maybe Devante Parker becomes the best wr in this class.( I don't know but that's my point the draft is a crapshot ). as long as the Qb's go before Raiders pick, than I can't see how they can go wrong. They have a lot of needs, and are guaranteed to get someone that going to upgrade a position.( just don't let Mariotta drop)

Archived