Woody Hiring Charlie Casserly as consultant (MERGED)

Seth

Yep. And Giacomini has been another penalty prone guy like Colon.

Thinking that just addig Decker was enough to help your hand picked QB was a diaster too. He's not very good. Then the mid season pointless trade for Harvin. Just a feeble attempt all together.

Late round stabs to eventually replace Pace. Late round stabs at WR. Taking a joker TE over great WR prospects. Just a comedy of errors.

I understand you cant fix the entire team in one offseason but its been 2 years now with a ton of picks and money and the Jets are + another DE to show for it. That's pathetic.

The draft just made no sense...gotta get a slot guy to replace Kerley who wont cost us anything anyway!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking that just addig Decker was enough to help your hand picked QB was a diaster too. He's not very good. Then the mid season pointless trade for Harvin. Just a feeble attempt all together.

Late round stabs to eventually replace Pace. Late round stabs at WR. Taking a joker TE over great WR prospects. Just a comedy of errors.

I understand you cant fix the entire team in one offseason but its been 2 years now with a ton of picks and money and the Jets are + another DE to show for it. That's pathetic.

And to think, Rex had such an excellent track record with young players before Idzik got here.

Well said.  Idzik's moves have just been one disaster after another and it's time for Woody to clean house and start the entire franchise over completely. 

With all of those receivers that were available, the only one we ended up with was the TE Amaro who, unless he gets some real good coaching from the next staff and really starts to figure things out, looks to be on pace to be a pretty average TE.  The rest of the draft was an absolute disaster and I'd bet that a lot of those players won't even be on the team after another season.  2014 has truly been a wasted year and the sad thing was that it really didn't have to be.

And to think, Rex had such an excellent track record with young players before Idzik got here.

Everyone sucks. They suck on their own and they especially suck together. What the **** is the problem? The Jets are doing in 2015 what they should have done after 2012. Better late than never, but Jesus, I can't believe this is seriously still a discussion. it's been 4 years and the guy is what, 23-38 since the last time he was in the playoffs? 4 years man. If your buddy was still stressing over a chick that he broke up with 4 years ago you would punch him in the dick without thinking twice.

Everyone sucks. They suck on their own and they especially suck together. What the **** is the problem? The Jets are going in 2015 what they should have done after 2012. Better late than never, but Jesus, I can't believe this is seriously still a discussion. it's been 4 years and the guy is what, 23-38 since the last time he was in the playoffs? 4 years man. If your buddy was still stressing over a chick that he broke up with 4 years ago you would punch him in the dick without thinking twice.

I want to punch so many people from this site in the dick. You have no idea.

Amaro's going to be better than all the WRs drafted after him and even a couple drafted before him (Lee, possib-ly Jenkins).

******* amazed that there is such a thing as an Idzik supporter.. The sum total of his accomplishments in 2 years on the job is Sheldon Richardson.. who likely has more to do with Rex then the pencil pusher anyway... I wish my bar was so low @ my job

If you continue to be unable to make your points without personal attacks, you won't last long enough to comment on the next GM or HC the Jets hire.

I apologize

Trolls other than the great TX who is a JN treasure will be ignored. Thank you and Merry Christmas

Archived