Nick Mangold

joewilly12

Most of those who know me know that moreso than ever, I have a deep respect for Mangold after his support for NYPD yesterday.

That aside, he's always had all of our respect as fans.....he's been our foundation and has played his heart our each and every day he's worn a Jets uniform.

I hope for his sake he take's next week off and reloads for next year. He nas nothing to prove to anyone, especially us fans. He has our respect. Wish more Jets were like him.

Love Mangold.

Gutsy player who has played hurt many times for us. I thought Dalton Freeman played very well.

Would it be crazy if our next coach moved him to RG so we can get rid of the over the hill penalty machine Colon?

We have 46 million to spend & the 1st free agent signing should be pro bowler Iupati if the Niners can't come to terms.

Then since we are picking so high in the draft the high 2nd round pick is usually a sweet spot for another stud Olineman.

We eventually will have to replace Dbrick so if there is a stud LT or RT sitting at 2 we need to pull the trigger.

DBrick-Iupati-Freeman-Mangold- Stud Rookie

One FA ,one high pick, and sliding Nick to RG could really upgrade the Oline for 2015. Would probably lengthen Mangolds career as center is a pretty taxing position.

Hope we get a creative thinking coach.

Get the most out of our 53 man roster.

My respect went up from 100% to a thousand % for nick...just a tremendous gesture honoring nypd, shows he gets it. Our " Everyman " coach that everyone wants to drink a beer with was too clueless to see what happened the night before in his own town. Disapointed more athletes didn't show support this week , not surprising though.

It definitely makes sense to sit Mangold this week.  I love the fact that he really wants to get out there and play this week against the Dolphins, but there really isn't any point of risking further injury in a meaningless game, especially when we should be getting other players playing time so that the new GM and HC can have some film to evaluate them on.  

My respect went up from 100% to a thousand % for nick...just a tremendous gesture honoring nypd, shows he gets it. Our " Everyman " coach that everyone wants to drink a beer with was too clueless to see what happened the night before in his own town. Disapointed more athletes didn't show support this week , not surprising though.

wasnt the fashionable thing to do, just show even more how much mangold is a leader

Archived