Block #91 they said...

DaBallhawk

Only two gifs that anyone needs to see about Sheldon..

anthony-dixon-and-sheldon-richardson-mov

Technically it's not a play but that's one of my favorites. I also like to watch what he does on the sideline each week. He's like a defensive coordinator. Always next to Rex, they talk and he goes absolutely nuts when the offense can't move the ball or turns the ball over. Hard to believe this guy is only 23 years old.

I dont know. Last time I checked, you dont judge a draft class in the same season or the following year. These football guys around here should know this.

It's going to be a challenge to judge Idzick's drafts since most of the picks are now on a bunch of different practice squads

It would seem like it to some, until you realize that when you pick 12 players and not the typical 7, there's a high probability that you'll cut a few.

With all of the holes on this team coming into the draft last season and all the holes this team currently still has, it stands to reason that more of them would make the team than not if they were worth a damn.

With all of the holes on this team coming into the draft last season and all the holes this team currently still has, it stands to reason that more of them would make the team than not if they were worth a damn.

You have to count brother. Out of 12 picks 8 made the team, with one of them being signed off our practice squad. 

1. Calvin Pryor

2. Jace Amaro

3. Dexter McDougle

4. Shaq Evans

5. Dakota "Bull" Dozier

6. Jeremiah George (Signed to Jaguars 53)

7. IK Enemkpali

8. Trevor Reilly 

Also, 2 of the players no longer with the team are on other rosters, Brandon Dixon and Jalen Saunders. 

JoeC was talking bout the bottom GIF where Richardson is held at the 25 yard line as he was chasing down # 17 in a Minnesota Viking uniform. Who is # 17 Roscoe?

Watch the video again.

Go to post #1 skip and see the obvious hold as SR steamrolled #71

You have to count brother. Out of 12 picks 8 made the team, with one of them being signed off our practice squad.

1. Calvin Pryor

2. Jace Amaro

3. Dexter McDougle

4. Shaq Evans

5. Dakota "Bull" Dozier

7. IK Enemkpali

8. Trevor Reilly

Also, 2 of the players no longer with the team are on other rosters, Brandon Dixon and Jalen Saunders.

Okay. So only 2 of 12 players have seen significant action this season on a 3 win team. That does not bode well for the draft class, any way you slice it.

1. Calvin Pryor

2. Jace Amaro

3. Dexter McDougle

4. Shaq Evans

5. Dakota "Bull" Dozier

7. IK Enemkpali

8. Trevor Reilly 

Lol @ two guys on the IR and a Jaguar as counting as "making the team."

So Idzik trades away a HOF CB for a DLineman who can't even make the Pro Bowl?

You consider that a good move?

Idzik sucks, but this attempt at trolling is even worse.

1.) Trading Revis was the owner's call.

2.) Rex chose Richardson, everybody knows that.

3.) 3-12 teams don't get a lot of players named to the pro bowl, but Sheldon will get there sooner rather than later.

Okay. So only 2 of 12 players have seen significant action this season on a 3 win team. That does not bode well for the draft class, any way you slice it.

Now this I wouldnt agree with. Its the truth. However, it doesnt mean that this is a situation that you can judge at the moment. I remember when the Giants drafted Odell Beckham and all of the "expert critics" were hammering the pick because he was off the field since being drafted. Then, going into the Giants 5th game he began to play, then by the end of the season these critics are on this guys penis tip. Now it wasnt fair to criticize the Giants when Beckham was off the field yet people did it, its also not fair to name this kid the "best ever" though people now are doing it. My point is that 8 players were signed which is fact and judging a draft before week 17 as some sort of bust isn't smart. Thats all im saying brother. 

Now this I wouldnt agree with. Its the truth. However, it doesnt mean that this is a situation that you can judge at the moment. I remember when the Giants drafted Odell Beckham and all of the "expert critics" were hammering the pick because he was off the field since being drafted. Then, going into the Giants 5th game he began to play, then by the end of the season these critics are on this guys penis tip. Now it wasnt fair to criticize the Giants when Beckham was off the field yet people did it, its also not fair the name this kid the "best ever" though people now are doing it. My point is that 8 players were signed which is fact and judging a draft before week 17 as some sort of bust isn't smart. Thats all im saying brother.

Eight weeks ago, Jerry Reese was going to be fired. Now the narrative is about how promising this past Giants draft was with Beckham, Richburg, Kennard, and Andre Williams. Amazing what happens when an organization puts an emphasis on cultivating young talent as opposed to running washed-up vets onto the field to preserve meaningless statistical rankings.

Eight weeks ago, Jerry Reese was going to be fired. Now the narrative is about how promising this past Giants draft was with Beckham, Richburg, Kennard, and Andre Williams. Amazing what happens when an organization puts an emphasis on cultivating young talent as opposed to running washed-up vets onto the field to preserve meaningless statistical rankings.

Oakland-Raiders.jpg

This is another one of your nonsensical, repeated laments, but really, what is Rex's motivation to play the kids? Does he somehow owe John Idzik the favor of helping to develop the alleged young talent he brought in? No. The guy was coaching for his job this year, or auditioning for his next one. He's gonna put the best players on the field in an attempt to win games. And that's what he should be expected to do.

You want Rex to play sixth and seventh rounders who aren't earning it in practice? Guarantee him that he'll be the coach next year. That would do it.

Archived