Geno had a perfect passer rating

Blackout

Hopefully the new GM wastes no time booting this loser piece of garbage off the roster for good

I want him as a back up.  He's capable of playing well for a few quarters if our new starter gets hurt but I don't want him starting more than 1-2 games a year as an emergency plan.

I understand it was just 1 game and nothing to get all excited about but have any of the bust qbs ever had a game with a perfect qb rating? Ryan leaf,Tim couch, David Carr, Jamarcus russel, any of those kinds of guys?

G-No fits in well with that group..you left out Heath Slocum, Browning Nagle, Vince Young, Matt Leinart and Joey Harrington too.. Geno is a perfect member of that group

I want him as a back up.  He's capable of playing well for a few quarters if our new starter gets hurt but I don't want him starting more than 1-2 games a year as an emergency plan.

No Man we need to bring in the man who will win the MVP and Lombardi Trophy Next Season Jake Locker.

Geno Smith should go to Canada just like Hundley from U.C.L.A. should do. The wider field

could help them and their scrambling ability is what a Canadian QB needs to do. Hey, if Warren Moon played there so

why not them.

or he can petition the NFL to widen it's fields so he doesn't have to move

When there is absolutely no pressure to do so.

Sounds like a good plan to me :bag:

This is one of the most absurd reasons fans give. Geno had everything to play for as he was under the microscope the last few wks while being evaluated.

HEY YOU GUYS

i just TRIED to get a perfect passer rating on madden

26/36 for 583 yards, 10 TD and 0 picks

i only got a 153.9 passer rating

geno out did me

Yeah but try trading away Mo n God4short for the first overall pick.

Maybe he's a cold weather QB!! I think last year he finished with a top 2 or 3 QBR in the last 4 weeks of the season.

I'm not buying too much into it, the Dolphins were out of it, and ofcourse we go crazy for these meaningless games.

He should be on the team, with his salary, there is no need to release him. Even loser backups will make more than him. It just stands to be seen if we bring in someone to compete with him.

And he threw a perfect 3 wins, 11 losses on the board in his starts this season with picks and fumbles galore

Threw up a perfect game...except for the fumble that cost six

More accurate description

Worst starting QB in the NFL who fans threw up having to watch play

Geno has sucked but he's better than 95% of the suggestions I hear. The only qbs available in the offseason I think are actually better are Bradford who is a twig and Mike Glennon.

Morhinweg doesn't make that stupid timeout call in week 2 negating that beautiful TD bomb our season plays out totally different. We probably beat Packers week 2 and carry momentum to rest of the season.

Geno has sucked but he's better than 95% of the suggestions I hear. The only qbs available in the offseason I think are actually better are Bradford who is a twig and Mike Glennon.

Morhinweg doesn't make that stupid timeout call in week 2 negating that beautiful TD bomb our season plays out totally different. We probably beat Packers week 2 and carry momentum to rest of the season.

He is possibly better than ONE QB...She-li Manning of your longtime diehard favorite team, Big Blew

Maybe he's a cold weather QB!! I think last year he finished with a top 2 or 3 QBR in the last 4 weeks of the season.

I'm not buying too much into it, the Dolphins were out of it, and ofcourse we go crazy for these meaningless games.

He should be on the team, with his salary, there is no need to release him. Even loser backups will make more than him. It just stands to be seen if we bring in someone to compete with him.

I hear Saskatchewan is lovely this time of year.  I'll help pack his bags.

Bottom line is will be back to compete with whatever qbs are brought in.  May the best QB win.  If we add a few more weapons and fortify the offensive line, I personally would have no problem if he beats out the competition in camp and emerges as the starter.   

Archived