Anybody Who Is Upset About "Losing" Today

SoFlaJets

Need only go and listen to the Dolphin's post game shows going on right now. It's GLORIOUS. To see what OUR Jets did to the Dolphins' season, CRUSHING all of their optimism and not to mention Tex's pronouncement about how Miami and The Pats will be ruling the AFC East for all the foreseeable future. All good stuff happened today and we are right on track to start rebuilding the team from the inside out-the O-line should be the top priority and finding the best QB we can find as well as an aggressive approach in Free Agency and it will be (as Maxman stated) an exciting time to be a Jets fan.

Goodbye and good riddance to Rex and Idzik and all of his buddy boys on the DLine will have to start changing their approach to how they work from whenever they want, over to a hopefully new and more disciplined coaching staff's way of doing things. I'm READY for change. I'm READY to be a Jets fan that is excited to BE a Jets fan again.

The Dolphins fans I know whining on Twitter about Rex's lack of class for scoring a TD at the end instead of running down the clock, then kicking a FG on 4th down at the end....just wonderful.

I'm with you, SoFla.  We at least have their misery to boost our spirits lol

The Dolphins fans I know whining on Twitter about Rex's lack of class for scoring a TD at the end instead of running down the clock, then kicking a FG on 4th down at the end....just wonderful.

I'm with you, SoFla.  We at least have their misery to boost our spirits lol

what ?  it was a 3 point game with 3 minutes to go when the jets scored the TD.  the FG attempt was dumb, but it did force the fags to score 2 td's to win

Need only go and listen to the Dolphin's post game shows going on right now. It's GLORIOUS. To see what OUR Jets did to the Dolphins' season, CRUSHING all of their optimism and not to mention Tex's pronouncement about how Miami and The Pats will be ruling the AFC East for all the foreseeable future. All good stuff happened today and we are right on track to start rebuilding the team from the inside out-the O-line should be the top priority and finding the best QB we can find as well as an aggressive approach in Free Agency and it will be (as Maxman stated) an exciting time to be a Jets fan.

Goodbye and good riddance to Rex and Idzik and all of his buddy boys on the DLine will have to start changing their approach to how they work from whenever they want, over to a hopefully new and more disciplined coaching staff's way of doing things. I'm READY for change. I'm READY to be a Jets fan that is excited to BE a Jets fan again.

Great post! I would have been happier with a little higher draft pick, but I think Mariota will need a year to sit and learn a pro style offense and I wouldn't want to draft a guy top 3 and have him sit anyway.

The reality is that there will be AT LEAST 4 or 5 players available at #6 who can have a HUGE impact on this franchise. The question is will we know who to take? Or how to develop them? That's why we need a major overhaul as an organization. I'm praying the Wolf and Casserly can help.

And I agree about our O-line. It's not sexy, but a major reason we had success in 09' and 10' was because of that awesome O-line that was built off of two 1st rounders from the same draft.

Plus maybe now well keep REX which makes it our biggest win wince SBIII

oh joy, a head coach who's incapable of putting a competent offense on the field and defense is overrated year after year.

rex ryan is like the george bush of football. wanna have a beer with him, but not run your team.

Look we had no shot at getting Mariota ZERO, what good is a wide receiver if we have nobody to get him the ball? What good is ANY QB when he is throwing off his back foot time after time because 40% of the OL has no business starting an NFL game. We need to build RE-BUILD thei team the same way we had to re-build it the LAST time we had a clueless headcoach ruin the team. It's amazing how similar Rex Ryan and Herm Edwards total disregard of a quality offensive line ends up costing this team and costing Rex and Edwards their jobs. 

what ?  it was a 3 point game with 3 minutes to go when the jets scored the TD.  the FG attempt was dumb, but it did force the fags to score 2 td's to win

They aren't very bright. I didn't like giving a chance for a block and return, but it certainly wasn't classless. They're just but hurt they lost.

Congrats on your first division win of the season in week 17.

You dealt the Phins a crushing blow.

Wake me up at the end of next season when Cooper has 90 receptions, 1,300 yards and 8 TD's for some team other than the Jets.

We're just a collectively sh*tty fan base and we deserve what we get.

BULLCRAP, We are a great fan base with some clueless exceptions and we deserve a LOT better than we have been getting from this horrible owner who still needs the NFL to hold his hand and help him through the changes. Woody Johnson should know by now how to fire a GM and a HC and how to hire their replacements without having to utilize programs that the league has set up just for idiots like him. WE DESERVE A REAL OWNER first and foremost.

You guys have no idea of what the Jets winning can do to that city-it's like no other team in New York Sports-10 times better than any Giants championship, almost like the 78 Yanks and Chambliss HR and how THAT felt but even bigger and further reaching.  You guys who are too young to have lived through 1968-69 DESERVE to feel what we felt. You DESERVE better than you have been given.  

Wake me up at the end of next season when Cooper has 90 receptions, 1,300 yards and 8 TD's for some team other than the Jets.

I have to say, I am finding myself drawn to your "old" team lately. I kind of like the Cowboys and oh yea, it'll be another season of no Lombardi Trophy in the Foxboro case after the showing of the past few weeks-needing the refs to give you a better chance against a 3 win team and getting beat by the Bills today-peaking at just the right time. Enjoy that week off and next game you guys play will be the last one for a while.

This is why I and all Jet fans will enjoy watching the Pats annual choke job...It's gonna be my favorite game of the year when your Patsies get beat up again this year...:-)

And if I've learned one thing it's not to put my eggs into the Wide Receiver basket, especially with such an important draft, I'd rather take my chances on the best offensive lineman in the draft and watch someone else try THEIR luck on a diva-headed crap shoot  

What fans??? Stadium was empty

As well it should be. There are so many better things to be doing on such a beautiful south Florida day-80 degrees, sunshine flat as a pancake ocean and you expect people to be sitting in the hot December sun in the upper deck? No way, we Floridians are not as stupid as you all think we are.

As well it should be. There are so many better things to be doing on such a beautiful south Florida day-80 degrees, sunshine flat as a pancake ocean and you expect people to be sitting in the hot December sun in the upper deck? No way, we Floridians are not as stupid as you all think we are.

I live in sarasota

Archived