Anybody Who Is Upset About "Losing" Today

SoFlaJets

We are the best 4-12 team in NFL history.

Perhaps the Fire Idzik guys will print us t-shirts.

SAR I

What pisses me off Sar is that there is no way that the New York Jets should have BEEN 4-12...we had the resources to make the team better but unfortunately continue to lack leadership that understands how to run an NFL franchise. Man we need for some miracle from the football gods to happen  that forces Woody Johnson to sell the team to someone who knows WTF they are DOING. Why is it that WE are stuck with an owner who had to have the league help him and then got us Herman Edwards and here we are a decade pluse later and the guy STILL needs the league to hold his hand? 

Need only go and listen to the Dolphin's post game shows going on right now. It's GLORIOUS. To see what OUR Jets did to the Dolphins' season, CRUSHING all of their optimism and not to mention Tex's pronouncement about how Miami and The Pats will be ruling the AFC East for all the foreseeable future. All good stuff happened today and we are right on track to start rebuilding the team from the inside out-the O-line should be the top priority and finding the best QB we can find as well as an aggressive approach in Free Agency and it will be (as Maxman stated) an exciting time to be a Jets fan.

Goodbye and good riddance to Rex and Idzik and all of his buddy boys on the DLine will have to start changing their approach to how they work from whenever they want, over to a hopefully new and more disciplined coaching staff's way of doing things. I'm READY for change. I'm READY to be a Jets fan that is excited to BE a Jets fan again.

Honestly who cares what Tex says.  But it is great to see the Dolphin fans pissed.

I enjoyed defeating our biggest rival.

I enjoy, slighly, being a 4 win team over being a 3 win team.

I feel like I can't be angry, or worry too much, about the things beyond my control.

I don't control who is hired or fired.  I think Rex has earned termination, but if he's kept.....so be it.

I don't decide we we draft.  I want a Franhcise QB, but if one isn;t available at #6......so be it.

May as well roll with it, come what may, tbqh. 

So he def didn't live in Mendham then

No....great attitude there too Warfish...the only way to save one's sanity being a fan of this dysfunctional team. Again, WE deserve better than this. Oh yea, and apparently Rex is pissed that Woody is going to wait to fire him by letting the new GM do it, he feels it'll hurt his future chances to be a HC...little does he know that that's the LAST reason he won't get another HCing job this next season.

We are the best 4-12 team in NFL history.

Perhaps the Fire Idzik guys will print us t-shirts.

SAR I

I'm told as per today's broadcast the Jets have the greatest chemistry of any 4-12 team in NFL history,Rex Ryan is beloved by his team, he should be retained for as long as he wants and were he to be fired he will be scooped up by some very lucky team in 10 seconds. And all he really needs is a real QB, who presumably would not be ordered to run some scared pussyball Woody Hayes ground and pound offense. You hit one of his, he'll hit 2of yours, though he might waste a timeout or 3 in the process. 

Also the Jets were called for 12 men on the field on a punt. There's 10 guys and the punter. They have a special teams coach. I've watched a lot of football, pro, college high school, Pop Warner. Never seen that before; but Rex Ryan is a COACHING GENIUS. Though he has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFENSE NOR THE SPECIALS. 

I'm told as per today's broadcast the Jets have the greatest chemistry of any 4-12 team in NFL history,Rex Ryan is beloved by his team, he should be retained for as long as he wants and were he to be fired he will be scooped up by some very lucky team in 10 seconds. And all he really needs is a real QB, who presumably would not be ordered to run some scared pussyball Woody Hayes ground and pound offense. You hit one of his, he'll hit 2of yours, though he might waste a timeout or 3 in the process.

Also the Jets were called for 12 men on the field on a punt. There's 10 guys and the punter. They have a special teams coach. I've watched a lot of football, pro, college high school, Pop Warner. Never seen that before; but Rex Ryan is a COACHING GENIUS. Though he has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFENSE NOR THE SPECIALS.

I think you are onto something here. If one can't win a Super Bowl then the next best thing is to act as if a losing season is of Championship caliber.

Perhaps Rex Ryan is a genius. Perhaps we don't need a stadium sprinkled with green and white confetti and a shiny silver Lombardi trophy after all. Perhaps all we need is the illusion that we had a great season.

It's like Kirk with that hot blonde when really he was with an ugly disfigured alien in a clear glass cage.

SAR I

What pisses me off Sar is that there is no way that the New York Jets should have BEEN 4-12...we had the resources to make the team better but unfortunately continue to lack leadership that understands how to run an NFL franchise. Man we need for some miracle from the football gods to happen that forces Woody Johnson to sell the team to someone who knows WTF they are DOING. Why is it that WE are stuck with an owner who had to have the league help him and then got us Herman Edwards and here we are a decade pluse later and the guy STILL needs the league to hold his hand?

Agree completely, it's like Bill Parcells was his only connection to the NFL and since that he has made no partnerships and built no inroads to decent inside information.

What Woody Johnson needs to do is pull a Leon Hess here, tamper with the Patriots, steal Bill Belichick and Rob Gronkowski from New England.

History shows that between these two franchises tampering and stealing coaches is the only way to compete for a championship. I dare you to contend otherwise.

SAR I

we posted in the game thread about it but I'm still amazed at that trash broadcast...my favorite was .." Rex has really set up the next regime for great long success with the program he has built and the foundation he has put in place "....for anyone who didn't hear the broadcast yes that was a direct quote .

Archived