If Rex is back, I am done

ToughToGoGreen

simple as that.

I have been a die hard, bleed green fan since 1978. One of the ways I have identified myself for my lifetime is as a Jet fan.

My family all buys me Jets gear for every occasion.

I literally have been bleeding green for 46 years. If Rex comes back I am done with this team, and I won't look back. I know most of you don't care, and that is fine, but that is how I feel. That POS comes back and I am done, out, gone, good bye.

I put up with Kotite, Herm, and many bad coaches, but if Rex comes back for year 7, I will finally be freed from this POS franchise.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

simple as that.

I have been a die hard, bleed green fan since 1978. One of the ways I have identified myself for my lifetime is as a Jet fan.

I literally have been bleeding green for 46 years. If Rex comes back I am done with this team, and I won't look back. I know most of you don't care, and that is fine, but that is how I feel. That POS comes back and I am done, out, gone, good bye.

I put up with Kotite, Herm, and many bad coaches, but if Rex comes back for year 7, I will finally be freed from this POS franchise.

253.gif

Till he starts winning,,,,, then it will be..................

"I'm back" !!!!!!!!!

Seriously I expect Rex to get a second chance at being a

Head Coach, and if he has a decent veteran QB and OC, watch he will win a Super Bowl all on our dollar.

simple as that.

Good, go root for the pats, imbecil.  We dont need the "IF" fan.  Got it jolot?

simple as that.

good to hear

simple as that.

Maybe you should consider billboards and towels or, better still contact ESPN and do an hour prime time show about your DECISION

simple as that.

Hey if I'm still A Mets fan with Terry Collins as manager of the Mets , you can suck it up another decade under Rex.

simple as that.

Over the years I have always hated posts like this when the team struggles. BUT I posted something similar a few weeks back, and never thought I'd say it. Obviously I agree 100%. 6 years is as much of my life as I plan to dedicate to being a fan of this team, spending money, go to training camp/ games, and rooting for an organization that used to represent the underdog, and now represents low standards like keeping a coach because the players "play hard" for him, whatever that means.

Even if Woody leaves it up to the GM... I'm gone. If he is not fired by 5pm tomorrow, that's it.

simple as that.

I care and I will support your decision  :winking0001:

Over the years I have always hated posts like this when the team struggles. BUT I posted something similar a few weeks back, and never thought I'd say it. Obviously I agree 100%. 6 years is as much of my life as I plan to dedicate to being a fan of this team, spending money, go to training camp/ games, and rooting for an organization that used to represent the underdog, and now represents low standards like keeping a coach because the players "play hard" for him, whatever that means.

Even if Woody leaves it up to the GM... I'm gone. If he is not fired by 5pm tomorrow, that's it.

Teams are under owners whims.  Eventually things change, for the worse, for the better.  Teams are like your children. They are part of you. Period.

simple as that.

I'm no genius, but I think 1978 to 2014 is 36 years.

But hey, I get the point ... what's 10 years in the life of a Jet fan ... it's all just various degrees of misery. 

Archived