I want ____ as GM and ____ as HC for the Jets.

oxscott

GM Eliot Wolf

HC Ben Macadoo

Just to stick it to the Giants for keeping Coughlin one year to many alla the Jets 2013.

No way to Macadoo. He was a bad hire as OC last season, and hasn't proven any reason to be a HC. 

IF we must go the way of the younger, more driven candidate: Adam Gase. Sure he has the Peyton shadow, but he's the only guy I want working with Eliot Wolf other than Holmgren. And I really want Eliot as our GM. 

Mike Tannebaum's twin brother GM

Rob Ryan HC

Rob Ryan stinks. And he's too unkempt for fashionable NYC.

... I go with George Paton-- GM

and   Hue Jackson--- HC.         Like to get Mike Westoff back for ST.  But he is likely to stay retired,

Wouldn't Monachino mean a 3-4 again?

i'd love to see us move Q back to the DL in a 4-3

Not necessarily , good coaches adapt they're schemes to the personnel they have . I feel Monachino has enough experience to excel in either scheme. And I agree I think the 4-3 is a better fit , but we'd definitely need to draft or acquire a true 4-3 OLB in FA. 

Surprised there isn't more clamoring for DeCosta...i think he would be a HR for the Jets based on the feedback I've seen in the media.

How about the ex GM of the Broncos, the guy who drafted the Thomas's and the Deckers of the world? don't know much about him or why he got fired...going to guess Tebow got him fired.

For coach, don't even know...so many guys out there who we are not even thinking off most likely. I like where Woody's head is...a guy who can manage the whole team while still being able to motivate guys.

Surprised there isn't more clamoring for DeCosta...i think he would be a HR for the Jets based on the feedback I've seen in the media.

Just speculating Decosta might not want this job, he's working and learning from a legend GM in Newsome. he's clearly in their succession plan, which might be sooner than people realize. Newsome is the man but he had an awful lot of eggs in the Ray Rice basket. 

Just speculating Decosta might not want this job, he's working and learning from a legend GM in Newsome. he's clearly in their succession plan, which might be sooner than people realize. Newsome is the man but he had an awful lot of eggs in the Ray Rice basket. 

i dont know, its now like newsome is retiring. i know they basically paid DeCosta GM money...but does he want to be the "right hand man" for 5 more years? anyways, i know he kind of has pick of jobs that are open...but if its between the bears and the jets...i go jets.

I would pick the assistant GM from Baltimore as GM. As for a head coach, I have no idea. How do you pick them? What NFL or college team always hires a good coach?

me too, but he turns everyone down every year cause he loves balt and has been promised GM job when Ozzie retires,, No salary cap for coaches/GMs so u never know if Woody threw a CRAZY number at him..

Archived