Ian Rappaport: Plenty of teams interested in Rex Ryan

bergenjets

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a good head coach who's thrilled to finally have a quarterback. Primed to win a Superbowl.

#KingOfTheNFC

Matt Ryan just doesn't have those intangibles that you look for in a winner. #mattyicesucks

Rex loves corners and is a defensive line guy at heart, and Dimitrov just couldn't get Rex the guys he needs to be successful. #firedimitrovbillboards

You have got to be kidding.  WTF.  The most loyal fan are from Long Island and Queens from the days at Shea.  

LOL, as if NJ can support a pro-team if it doesn't have NY logo as its location, NO? Do you know the Mets playing in Flushing dead last in the division, every year they draw over 2 million people? Let along a game where you only play 8 times a year at home.  Every body told Woody to move the Jets to Flushing but his stubbornness of losing the fight to build it in the West Side got the best of him.   

Please dispel the NY/LI more loyal fanbase myth- a stadium today anywhere in the tri-state area would suffer from the same problem we see at Metlife - ticket prices/PSL's too high - fans wanting to sell, and fans bailing when the team is playing poorly. 

Firing Rex doesn't make the Jets better.  You'll all see when we win less than 4 games each of the next 2 seasons.  IT GETS SO MUCH WORSE NOW.

Completely disagree, by virtue of addition by subtraction our offense will win us at least 2-3 games more than this past season.

And right now Matt Ryan is contacting a shrink , asking the question - Why me ????

Matt Ryan is gonna be contacting a shrink thinking he is dreaming when he only has to score 6 points a game to win. Little does he know that it's very, very real.

#RexD

#DefenseWinsChampionships

#RexWinsChampionships

Did you know Kubiaks 1st rd draft picks from 2006-2012 were all D except for 2008?? Why do you think that was?? 

Offensive minded coach, probably thought he could "coach up" on offense and wanted to infuse the other side of the ball with as much talent as possible. I dunno, I mean I can only project how I approach what I do, but I always think I can coach up young designers to do great work, and prefer that other practice areas hire senior level people to ensure there is balance across the disciplines.

Just said this on NFL Network. Interesting for a coach that supposedly sucks.

I wish them the best. I hope he wins a super bowl. I just can't watch his sloppy undisciplined coaching style and embarrassing clown show press conferences here anymore. Have fun in Atlanta Rex!

Archived