IK

SickJetFan

what about #22?!

That's a tougher question.  When you are really drunk and there is only 1 girl in the bar we all can make her into Britney Spears.  Now I am not saying he is Melissa McCarthy nor am I saying he is a Jennifer McCarthy but maybe a Khloe Kardashian?

Pssssshh. He's been my breakout player since I saw him play in the preseason. The kid has all the tools to be a special player. Perfect size, a tremendous combination of strength, speed, explosiveness, raw power as well as a nice arsenal to rush the QB. He can beat linemen off the edge with his speed or bullrush his way through. I see some Terrell Suggs in him. Obviously not on the same level talent wise, but just comparing their playing style when both entered the league, they're somewhat identical. Whether IK has the same upside remains to be seen. And whether he's gonna understand the LB position and be as comfortable playing LB as Suggs is remains to be seen. But if you let him go after the QB that's all he needs to bring. He can be elite there, a double digit sack guy. It's a shame that Pace stole all his snaps.

Pssssshh. He's been my breakout player since I saw him play in the preseason. The kid has all the tools to be a special player. Perfect size, a tremendous combination of strength, speed, explosiveness, raw power as well as a nice arsenal to rush the QB. He can beat linemen off the edge with his speed or bullrush his way through. I see some Terrell Suggs in him. Obviously not on the same level talent wise, but just comparing their playing style when both entered the league, they're somewhat identical. Whether IK has the same upside remains to be seen. And whether he's gonna understand the LB position and be as comfortable playing LB as Suggs is remains to be seen. But if you let him go after the QB that's all he needs to bring. He can be elite there, a double digit sack guy. It's a shame that Pace stole all his snaps.

Could you be more arrogant?  I agree with you though, couldn't believe he only got 12 snaps last week....still posted a +1 PFF grade.  Passes the eye test with flying colors.  He really looks like another guy that was held back by Rex's "loyalty"...or as I prefer to call it: Stupidity and hesitancy to make a tough decision in fear of hurting "one of his guys" feelings.

When I see him, I think of the overused term "motor."  He was not held back by Ryan's loyalty.  He wasn't ready.  It was obvious that he wasn't ready to be an every down player and he showed some lapses even in his brief appearances, but he sure showed flashes which is a ton for this draft class.  More importantly, he looked like he could play some specials too.

What about #27?

What about me?

When is the first day we can re-sign Jason Babin?

He's about to hit 35, posted 2 sacks in 16 games. There's no way I'd want to go into the season with him starting, and I don't want him stealing snaps from IK either in a situational role. Hopefully we get rid of him, Pace and Landry.

He's about to hit 35, posted 2 sacks in 16 games. There's no way I'd want to go into the season with him starting, and I don't want him stealing snaps from IK either in a situational role. Hopefully we get rid of him, Pace and Landry.

Let's add Kyle Wilson to that list of guys we need to get rid of.

I would like to see the Jets make the switch to a 43 front with Coples at right end Mo at left end Snacks at nose and Sheldon at under tackle. On passing downs Mo will slide inside with Ik coming in for Snacks.

I said that at beginning of the season when they said Coples would move to LB. I thought Rex lost his mind and I was right. Coples is a 4-3 DE and will be much better off there. Rex is a square peg in round hole kind of guy.

I would like to see the Jets make the switch to a 43 front with Coples at right end Mo at left end Snacks at nose and Sheldon at under tackle. On passing downs Mo will slide inside with Ik coming in for Snacks.

Think that'd be a huge but slow front. Coples is a better fit at LE, Mo inside IMO.

A 4-3 with the same guys as the 3-4 we are running?  It's practically the same ******* thing.  Coples is supposed to set the edge.  They'd pretty much be doing the same thing with a 4-3 DE. It's nice you guys like IK.  He seems like he might be a player, but he looked pretty lost backing up and seemed confused a couple of times.  When you see that in 12 snaps you can bet the guy needs more time before he sees the field more. 

I think in a 4-3 it would be

Couples | Wilks | Richardson | IK

In 3-4 it would be either

Couple | Wilks | Richardson

(IK could be rush OLB)

or

Wilks | Damon | Richardson

(couples is rush OLB)

of course to run the better 4-3 we need some cover LBs

Reilly I dont think has the hips for it altho it looks like he did do it in college

or draft Eli Harold and Eric Kendricks and make a sic* 4-3

Archived