So, the Jets may or may not have contacted Holmgren

T0mShane

No thanks. Notwithstanding the Browns debacle, the Seahawks underachieved for years before finally getting to the SB under this guy. He is almost 20 years removed from the Packers days. It would be a typical Jets boondoggle if they brought him in.

you mean like Ronnie Lott, Art Monk, and Ladanian Tomlinson?  

There's no Carmelo here though. Phil would be fine if Melo was in Chicago.

Geno Smith is renting an office in Brooklyn where he can assemble a team of young professionals to work on his brand and assure him that he's getting mad hits in Instagram, so it's working.

Geno Smith is renting an office in Brooklyn where he can assemble a team of young professionals to work on his brand and assure him that he's getting mad hits in Instagram, so it's working.

I'm looking forward to G-No's pre training camp gathering. It will probably not be Jets West though, what with G-No still having all that trouble with difficult stuff like Time zones...not sure that will even help because he forgot to show up just last Monday for the required final session in New Jersey

There's no Carmelo here though. Phil would be fine if Melo was in Chicago.

I'm talking more about motivation than chops, and it's Phil's fault Carmelo is on the roster, anyway. He's just drawing a paycheck, same as Holmgren did in Cleveland. Well, not literally in Cleveland, except for about six weeks a year, but when he was head walrus for the Browns.

I'm talking more about motivation than chops, and it's Phil's fault Carmelo is on the roster, anyway. He's just drawing a paycheck, same as Holmgren did in Cleveland. Well, not literally in Cleveland, except for about six weeks a year, but when he was head walrus for the Browns.

Think Dolan forced that and Phil obliged.

All the retreads sound like horror shows.

I can understand why they'd want to talk to someone with NFL HC experience in the interview process, but I don't think Tom Cable, Eric Mangini and Mike Holmgren are getting coaching jobs in 2015.

Pete Caroll probably sounded like a horror show to Seahawks fans. sh*t, I remember not being totally excited about Belichick being our next coach.

Archived