Feel like Todd Bowles is the front runner

RESNewYork

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan Quinn has had great accomplishments in Seattle.  However, he's running  a defense that has 5 to 6 pro bowl calibers players starting.  Now that is not Quinn's fault, you coach the players you have.  However on the flip side, Bowles has had to overcome a lot of adversity this season with all the injuries to his side of the ball.  He's kept the unit top 5, and is a huge reason the Cardinals are in the playoffs.  The going will be tough next season, and I want a coach who can keep it together, and competitive.

The main reason for the original post was to show the history Bowles has had with Casserley and Wolf

And it wasnt Gruden's responsibility to draft and replenish? The heck type of excuse are we dealing with here, and for you to then say it was Dungy who was overrated when Gruden gets nothing but excuses for not drafting and keeping things together. thats too funny. 

When Dungy went to Indy and all they had was Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison, there was nothing else, especially of the defensive side of the ball. All Dungy did was go out and draft:

Dwight Freeney

Robert Mathis

Dallas Clark

Cato June

Bob Sanders

Joseph Addai

Antoine Bethea

In 7 years Dungy drafted 7 pro bowlers. 5 of the 7 pro bowlers were on the defensive side of the ball. THATS how Dungy won his championship. 

How many pro bowlers did Gruden draft in his time with the Bucs? 1. 

Aint sh*t overrated about that man Dungy. 

Tampa lost 2 #1 draft picks for Keyshawn, plus 2 #1 picks and 2 #2 picks for Gruden. 

I'm not the greatest Gruden booster in the world, but that's a pretty big handicap. Future picks and sustained top talent was sacrificed to get the right coach in to win them a SB right then and there. In hindsight it was the right call.

Did Bill Callahan build the Oakland team that he beat in the SB? Or perhaps it was all the genius of Al Davis?

I want no part of Dungy. 

Tampa lost 2 #1 draft picks for Keyshawn, plus 2 #1 picks and 2 #2 picks for Gruden. 

I'm not the greatest Gruden booster in the world, but that's a pretty big handicap. Future picks and sustained top talent was sacrificed to get the right coach in to win them a SB right then and there. In hindsight it was the right call.

Did Bill Callahan build the Oakland team that he beat in the SB? Or perhaps it was all the genius of Al Davis?

I want no part of Dungy.

Gruden built the team Gruden beat in the super bowl.

Did Bill Callahan build the Oakland team that Gruden beat in the SB? Or perhaps it was all the genius of Al Davis?

Absolutely. Callahan was the offensive coordinator for the Raiders for 4 years before taking over as head coach of the team that he took to the SB. He was there the same amount of time as Gruden. Matter of fact, that Super Bowl was pretty much gift wrapped for Gruden and the defensive players on TB even said it. They had so much information on that offense they pretty much knew all the plays being called because Callahan didnt change the offense. Jon Gruden won a Super Bowl against a team he had inside knowledge on. That statement isn't to diminish the achievement, he certainly had to get there. My point is that Gruden is getting so much slack, consideration, benefit of the doubt, whatever you wanna call it simply because Dungy, a guy who has a proven coaching record of drafting successfully, building teams to their strengths and winning seems not to be liked. Jon Gruden is no where near the Coach Dungy ever was. 

Absolutely. Callahan was the offensive coordinator for the Raiders for 4 years before taking over as head coach of the team that he took to the SB. He was there the same amount of time as Gruden. Matter of fact, that Super Bowl was pretty much gift wrapped for Gruden and the defensive players on TB even said it. They had so much information on that offense they pretty much knew all the plays being called because Callahan didnt change the offense. Jon Gruden won a Super Bowl against a team he had inside knowledge on. That statement isn't to diminish the achievement, he certainly had to get there. My point is that Gruden is getting so much slack, consideration, benefit of the doubt, whatever you wanna call it simply because Dungy, a guy who has a proven coaching record of drafting successfully, building teams to their strengths and winning seems not to be liked. Jon Gruden is no where near the Coach Dungy is. 

Callahan was the OC for the Raiders like Dennis Thurman was the DC for the Jets.

Tony Dungy did not build the Colts. Stop.

I'm not even a particular fan of Gruden's, but are we to assume that only the great Tony Dungy could get to one superbowl in 7 years while inheriting a 26 year-old, veteran Peyton Manning in the prime of his career, plus Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edgerrin James, Marcus Pollard, Tarik Glenn, Ryan Diem, Jeff Saturday. Not to mention Tom Moore and a 90% FG kicker.

He was a massively overrated coach, and every year his - correction, Peyton's - team would go cold in the playoffs because this boob would give everyone upwards of the last 2-3 weeks off and then often a bye week. And then they went home. Four one-and-done playoff appearances with that freaking offense.

The year he got there that high-functioning idiot Herm and the Jets destroyed them 41-0 in the playoffs with Dungy's defense that he knew was coming. Then on offense, we passed all over them and ran all over them. And shut out the NFL's #2 scoring offense that he inherited. The 9-7 Herm Edwards Jets did this. He was outsmarted and outcoached by Herm Edwards. Herman Edwards. The same boob who went out to dinner with Dungy and told him his gameplan in his last playoff game with KC. This is who destroyed him. Herm Edwards. Keep repeating that until it seeks in. 

Love you, bro. You're a much better person than Dungy.

Callahan was the OC for the Raiders like Dennis Thurman was the DC for the Jets.

I'm not even a particular fan of Gruden's, but are we to assume that only the great Tony Dungy could get to one superbowl in 7 years while inheriting a 26 year-old, veteran Peyton Manning in the prime of his career, plus Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edgerrin James, Marcus Pollard, Tarik Glenn, Ryan Diem, Jeff Saturday. Not to mention Tom Moore and a 90% FG kicker.

He was a massively overrated coach, and every year his - correction, Peyton's - team would go cold in the playoffs because this boob would give everyone upwards of the last 2-3 weeks off and then often a bye week. And then they went home. Four one-and-done playoff appearances with that freaking offense. 

The year he got there that high-functioning idiot Herm and the Jets destroyed them 41-0 in the playoffs with Dungy's defense that he knew was coming. Then on offense, we passed all over them and ran all over them. And shut out the NFL's #2 scoring offense that he inherited. The 9-7 Herm Edwards Jets did this. He was outsmarted and outcoached by Herm Edwards. Herman Edwards. The same boob who went out to dinner with Dungy and told him his gameplan in his last playoff game with KC. This is who destroyed him. Herm Edwards. Keep repeating that until it seeks in. 

Amen.

Dungy has to be one of the most overrated coaches in sports, football or otherwise.  Like you said, only 1 championship with that offense and, for most of that time, in a fairly weak division.  I mean seriously, my grandmother could have probably coached that team at least to the playoffs every year like Dungy managed to.  There was far too much talent on that team for them to finish with only the one championship.

And it wasnt Gruden's responsibility to draft and replenish? The heck type of excuse are we dealing with here, and for you to then say it was Dungy who was overrated when Gruden gets nothing but excuses for not drafting and keeping things together. thats too funny.

When Dungy went to Indy and all they had was Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison, there was nothing else, especially of the defensive side of the ball. All Dungy did was go out and draft:

Dwight Freeney

Robert Mathis

Dallas Clark

Cato June

Bob Sanders

Joseph Addai

Antoine Bethea

In 7 years Dungy drafted 7 pro bowlers. 5 of the 7 pro bowlers were on the defensive side of the ball. THATS how Dungy won his championship.

How many pro bowlers did Gruden draft in his time with the Bucs? 1.

Aint sh*t overrated about that man Dungy.

Oh wow, PRO BOWLERS! How many of those pro bowlers were legit sh*tty players? June certainly was. Addai and Clark were certainly nothing more than products of a Peyton Manning offense. Bethea was a solid safety, but would hardly be considered a world beater.

Here's the thing, though: even with five "pro bowlers", how well did that defense perform? Those Colts team had HISTORICALLY BAD run defenses. Ya know, that's what I look for in a "Hall of Fame" defensive minded coach: historically bad run defenses.

Dungy could not get Tampa over the hump. They went from a 9-7 team that couldn't get out of the 1st round to a 12-4 team that won the Super Bowl. And, then once Dungy leaves Indy, they nearly go undefeated with a human cantaloupe as their head coach.

Your Hall of Fame caliber super duper awesome Tony Dungy once lost a playoff game 41-0 to a team led by Herman Edwards. Those Dungy Colts teams continuously looked unprepared and quite ordinary once playoff time rolled around. Dungy finally got his ever validating ring based on an epic Manning led comeback in the 06 championship game and won the Super Bowl before it even started as they lucked out and got to face a team quarterbacked by Rex Grossman.

Dungy was a good coach in Tampa, but not quite good enough. He was a hindrance in Indianapolis.

most of the coaches in the NFL are good ole boys and want nothing to do with New York City

Less true than it used to be. 

AFC East-

Bellicheat is from Maryland, Philbin is a Masshole, Marrone is from the Bronx, Ryan grew up mostly in Toronto, Mangini before him grew up in Connecticut. 

Dungy in his last game with the Bucs had them quit on him in a playoff game vs. the Iggles. His mandate with the Colts was make the defense adequate and stay the eff away from Moore and Manning. 

And am open-minded as to Bowles.You can have a defensive HC if he knows and is involved with the rest of the team. Parcells and Tom Landry  are examples. Defense is really only the other side of offense; why shouldn't a football coach grasp both well. 

And am open-minded as to Bowles.You can have a defensive HC if he knows and is involved with the rest of the team. Parcells and Tom Landry  are examples. Defense is really only the other side of offense; why shouldn't a football coach grasp both well.

Agreed. You can get an offensive coach and have the reverse problem. This is why good coordinator does not always mean good head coach. I just want the next head coach who can evaluate talent, manage both side of the ball well, and use the talent on the whole roster to win games with.

As a brief aside, why does every potential Jets Coach, Front Office guy, or player have to have ties to the NY/NJ area?

Seems like that is a selling point people always make when talking about guys who may come here "he has ties to NY/NJ".

I could care less if they hate the scum-filled cesspool that is the NY/NJ area, I want a guy who can win a Title, not a guy whose Aunt lived in Babylon for a few years.

The fact some guy went to elementary school in Valley Stream or once visited Queens means nothing.

I think the point is that these coaches with NY/NJ ties will want to coach here not that it makes them a better coach/candidate

As a brief aside, why does every potential Jets Coach, Front Office guy, or player have to have ties to the NY/NJ area?

Seems like that is a selling point people always make when talking about guys who may come here "he has ties to NY/NJ".

I could care less if they hate the scum-filled cesspool that is the NY/NJ area, I want a guy who can win a Title, not a guy whose Aunt lived in Babylon for a few years.

The fact some guy went to elementary school in Valley Stream or once visited Queens means nothing.

It is used as a point of reference to illustrate why a person might be interested in coming to NY. Not everyone wants/likes the idea of working in NY, and certain individuals aren't cut out for it. So yeah its pointless as a qualifying attribute, but it is relevant for media articles when trying to give some background into the person.

You know how I like to debate, but this sh*t right here^^^^^ is in fact bullsh*t. 

There's 7 pages worth of stuff here. Show me one page where i said that Dungy built the Colts. I never said that. I DID say that Dungy built the Bucs. Someone asked "how when Lynch, Brooks and Sapp were already there". My answer was because he drafted 6 pro bowl players to accompany Sapp, Brooks and Lynch. Lynch was in his 3rd or 4th year with the team and Sapp Brooks were heading into just their 2nd. Then he created the Tampa 2 defense which greatly contributed to those guys and what they ultimately became. Dungy took a group of guys, created an alternative to the Cover 2 and put their stamp on it. 

And though I didnt say that he built the Colts, I can say in respects to providing additional talent, he did the same thing for the Colts he did with the Bucs. Yeah, the colts had much more than just 3 players on their squad, in particular the guys who you stated and are highlighted above. But that doesnt change the fact that in 7 years Dungy drafted 7 pro bowlers for the Colts. C'mon dude, I seen coaches spend year after year looking for a pass rusher. Dungy drafted two pass rushers in the span of his first two years on the colts and then proceeded to draft 5 more pro bowl caliber players in the following 5 years. Speaking of the names that you mentioned, its mightily one sided. Everything is on the offensive side of the ball. The colts defense was absolute garbage. Not only did Dungy come in and draft 7 pro bowlers, but 5 of those pro bowlers filled in their defense and he added two more to contribute to the names that you provided, so its not like he drafted 7 offensive pro bowlers that were simply pro bowlers because they had Manning throwing them the ball. 5 of those guys are never on the field with Manning. Thats how the Colts won that Super Bowl because he knew that Manning couldn't do it on his own just like any high powered offense when a sh*tty defense can't win it all 99.9% of the time. So, he didnt build that team, bus he sure as hell built a "good enough" defense that had a couple of legit stars along with drafting a Legit Tight End and Edgerin James replacement during that Super Bowl run. 

And as for Herman, The only thing close to a Super Bowl win is the fact that he's friends with Tony. Let that one sink in. 

I love you too bro, but its you that needs to stop it. 

You know how I like to debate, but this sh*t right here^^^^^ is in fact bullsh*t. 

There's 7 pages worth of stuff here. Show me one page where i said that Dungy built the Colts. I never said that. I DID say that Dungy built the Bucs. Someone asked "how when Lynch, Brooks and Sapp were already there". My answer was because he drafted 6 pro bowl players to accompany Sapp, Brooks and Lynch. Lynch was in his 3rd or 4th year with the team and Sapp Brooks were heading into just their 2nd. Then he created the Tampa 2 defense which greatly contributed to those guys and what they ultimately became. Dungy took a group of guys, created an alternative to the Cover 2 and put their stamp on it. 

And though I didnt say that he built the Colts, I can say in respects to providing additional talent, he did the same thing for the Colts he did with the Bucs. Yeah, the colts had much more than just 3 players on their squad, in particular the guys who you stated and are highlighted above. But that doesnt change the fact that in 7 years Dungy drafted 7 pro bowlers for the Colts. C'mon dude, I seen coaches spend year after year looking for a pass rusher. Dungy drafted two pass rushers in the span of his first two years on the colts and then proceeded to draft 5 more pro bowl caliber players in the following 5 years. Speaking of the names that you mentioned, its mightily one sided. Everything is on the offensive side of the ball. The colts defense was absolute garbage. Not only did Dungy come in and draft 7 pro bowlers, but 5 of those pro bowlers filled in their defense and he added two more to contribute to the names that you provided, so its not like he drafted 7 offensive pro bowlers that were simply pro bowlers because they had Manning throwing them the ball. 5 of those guys are never on the field with Manning. Thats how the Colts won that Super Bowl because he knew that Manning couldn't do it on his own just like any high powered offense when a sh*tty defense can't win it all 99.9% of the time. So, he didnt build that team, bus he sure as hell built a "good enough" defense that had a couple of legit stars along with drafting a Legit Tight End and Edgerin James replacement during that Super Bowl run. 

And as for Herman, The only thing close to a Super Bowl win is the fact that he's friends with Tony. Let that one sink in. 

I love you too bro, but its you that needs to stop it. 

C'mon. Polian didn't relinquish his control as GM when recently-fired Bucs coach Tony Dungy was given a second chance with the Colts, and most often draft quite poorly after round 1 was over.

Citing additions like Joseph Addai with a round 1 pick, because an otherwise 3rd round prospect ran a fast 40 at the combine, also do not do credit to him. Addai sucked. The position was so easy to fill - running through the space and during audibles that Peyton Manning provides - that it was idiotic to use such a high pick on one, and to then get such a meh player in the process. After his Indy contract ran out, no one - including Indy - even wanted him as their 3rd down back. 

The Colts had a "legit TE," as you put it, when he got there. They drafted another who was even better, but Manning kind of makes every TE a stud. Besides, I'm not going to run through every one of their drafts where you say the GM and all their scouts weren't the ones responsible for the best players, but rather it was Dungy (who I'm sure remains blameless for that hyper-majority of their picks, which were bad ones).

When you use phrases like, "building teams to their strengths," in your posts, then I think it's fair to say you have taken the position that he built said teams. I didn't make it up out of thin air. But then in saying he built these teams you leave out the all pro and HOF talent already on the team when he got there. As though Warren Sapp and Derrick Brooks wouldn't have been anything without a former DB coach teaching them. His Tampa 2 defense is hardly a stroke of genius. It works when one has stars all over the place, and I'd wager that would work for virtually any base scheme in which the players aren't simply too small. 

Beyond all that, Dungy is just a disgusting bigot anyway. 

Since we don't already have a 26 year-old Peyton Manning, nor two HOF WRs on the team, I wouldn't want him anywhere near this team.

Oh wow, PRO BOWLERS! How many of those pro bowlers were legit sh*tty players? June certainly was. Addai and Clark were certainly nothing more than products of a Peyton Manning offense. Bethea was a solid safety, but would hardly be considered a world beater.

Here's the thing, though: even with five "pro bowlers", how well did that defense perform? Those Colts team had HISTORICALLY BAD run defenses. Ya know, that's what I look for in a "Hall of Fame" defensive minded coach: historically bad run defenses.

Dungy could not get Tampa over the hump. They went from a 9-7 team that couldn't get out of the 1st round to a 12-4 team that won the Super Bowl. And, then once Dungy leaves Indy, they nearly go undefeated with a human cantaloupe as their head coach.

Your Hall of Fame caliber super duper awesome Tony Dungy once lost a playoff game 41-0 to a team led by Herman Edwards. Those Dungy Colts teams continuously looked unprepared and quite ordinary once playoff time rolled around. Dungy finally got his ever validating ring based on an epic Manning led comeback in the 06 championship game and won the Super Bowl before it even started as they lucked out and got to face a team quarterbacked by Rex Grossman.

Dungy was a good coach in Tampa, but not quite good enough. He was a hindrance in Indianapolis.

A human cantaloupe? 

C'mon. Polian didn't relinquish his control as GM when recently-fired Bucs coach Tony Dungy was given a second chance with the Colts, and most often draft quite poorly after round 1 was over.

Citing additions like Joseph Addai with a round 1 pick, because an otherwise 3rd round prospect ran a fast 40 at the combine, also do not do credit to him. Addai sucked. The position was so easy to fill - running through the space and during audibles that Peyton Manning provides - that it was idiotic to use such a high pick on one, and to then get such a meh player in the process. After his Indy contract ran out, no one - including Indy - even wanted him as their 3rd down back. 

The Colts had a "legit TE," as you put it, when he got there. They drafted another who was even better, but Manning kind of makes every TE a stud. Besides, I'm not going to run through every one of their drafts where you say the GM and all their scouts weren't the ones responsible for the best players, but rather it was Dungy (who I'm sure remains blameless for that hyper-majority of their picks, which were bad ones).

When you use phrases like, "building teams to their strengths," in your posts, then I think it's fair to say you have taken the position that he built said teams. I didn't make it up out of thin air. But then in saying he built these teams you leave out the all pro and HOF talent already on the team when he got there. As though Warren Sapp and Derrick Brooks wouldn't have been anything without a former DB coach teaching them. His Tampa 2 defense is hardly a stroke of genius. It works when one has stars all over the place, and I'd wager that would work for virtually any base scheme in which the players aren't simply too small. 

Beyond all that, Dungy is just a disgusting bigot anyway. 

Since we don't already have a 26 year-old Peyton Manning, nor two HOF WRs on the team, I wouldn't want him anywhere near this team.

So this is about Dungy being a bigot. I'll get back to this in a minute. 

When I use phrases like building a team to their strengths that should give the indication that they had some strength to begin with, which the Colts certainly had on offense. They were sh*tty on defense however. Building the defense up worked very well for their offense. And there's nothing to say that Dungy is blameless for, its you guys who are saying that his entire career is overrated when numbers dont lie. He won a Super Bowl, and built another team from the bottom Drake style . 

And his Tampa 2 will certainly work well when you have stars all over the place which is something that he absolutely contributed to when he was in Tampa. Those type of statement goes to show that this is not even a realistic point of view. The man is a damn good coach. Nothing overrated about him. I remember at that time it was Peyton Manning who was looking overrated. This is a guy before Dungy even got there that lost every playoff game he'd been in to teams that was looked at as inferior. Then Dungy comes in and Manning gets blown out again 41-0 by the jets. Then from 2003 until their championship not only did the Colts basically run the AFC along with the Patriots, Manning had a 7-3 record during that stretch and was a Super Bowl champion. This is a QB that had all the talent in the world but couldnt get over the hump and win a playoff game until Dungy came around. Why is it that this example is irrelevant yet Gruden taking an already built team and beating a team that he knew inside and out in the Super Bowl then proceeded to put that franchise in the dumps is somehow relevant? Like I said to start, it seems like its because Dungy is a bigot. 

Well, let me tell you something about bigots. I respect them. Don't have to agree with them, but I respect them. I live in a time and age now where people will curl up in a little ball if you step on their dick. The man has a set of morals and he stands by them. He'll defend his position but I've never seen Dungy disrespect anyone, he simply stood by his morals. Maybe he has, I dont know the man personally. But no matter the weather, men who stand by their position are always called bigots when at times the things that they're standing against is morally correct but is socially against the grain. Its good to know that not all of the men out here have been castrated. And I'm not saying that as a hit at you, I also respect that you stand on the fact that you think he's a bigot. You stand by that 100%. I dont like people who waver anyway, you simply can't trust people like that. My point is that no matter what his position or non-position out of football is, the man has been an awesome coach and I see that some people are taking personal feelings and trying to discredit him where they would credit a guy like Gruden, a coach thats not even half the coach Dungy is. 

Don't make me fight you! lol. 

The year he got there that high-functioning retard Herm and the Jets destroyed them 41-0 in the playoffs with Dungy's defense that he knew was coming. Then on offense, we passed all over them and ran all over them. And shut out the NFL's #2 scoring offense that he inherited. The 9-7 Herm Edwards Jets did this. He was outsmarted and outcoached by Herm Edwards. Herman Edwards. The same boob who went out to dinner with Dungy and told him his gameplan in his last playoff game with KC. This is who destroyed him. Herm Edwards. Keep repeating that until it seeks in. 

I take it you're not a fan of Herm - LOL!   I'm not either.  However, I will give Herm a bit of credit for that win as well as beating SD and almost beating Pittsburgh (Doug Brien game).  I'm convinced Herm didn't do much coaching but rather was "head motivator".  And I think it worked out reasonably well as the Jets did show up in big games.  I was very happy to see both Herm and Chad gone though.  I never thought either of that combo were championship material.  

Agreed. You can get an offensive coach and have the reverse problem. This is why good coordinator does not always mean good head coach. I just want the next head coach who can evaluate talent, manage both side of the ball well, and use the talent on the whole roster to win games with.

I'm not sure there are many with Rex's level of ineptitude on offense. Rex's problem was not only ignoring the offense it was managing the team as a whole including his coaches ..the guy never seemed to hold anyone accountable . How many times did we  have to see twelve men on the field for 6 years and it never get fixed ? How many times did Rex look like an idiot when the Press pushed him on offensive questions about playing time and so forth ? What I'm getting at is Rex just didn't manage anything very well including his own defense

So this is about Dungy being a bigot. I'll get back to this in a minute.

When I use phrases like building a team to their strengths that should give the indication that they had some strength to begin with, which the Colts certainly had on offense. They were sh*tty on defense however. Building the defense up worked very well for their offense. And there's nothing to say that Dungy is blameless for, its you guys who are saying that his entire career is overrated when numbers dont lie. He won a Super Bowl, and built another team from the bottom Drake style .

And his Tampa 2 will certainly work well when you have stars all over the place which is something that he absolutely contributed to when he was in Tampa. Those type of statement goes to show that this is not even a realistic point of view. The man is a damn good coach. Nothing overrated about him. I remember at that time it was Peyton Manning who was looking overrated. This is a guy before Dungy even got there that lost every playoff game he'd been in to teams that was looked at as inferior. Then Dungy comes in and Manning gets blown out again 41-0 by the jets. Then from 2003 until their championship not only did the Colts basically run the AFC along with the Patriots, Manning had a 7-3 record during that stretch and was a Super Bowl champion. This is a QB that had all the talent in the world but couldnt get over the hump and win a playoff game until Dungy came around. Why is it that this example is irrelevant yet Gruden taking an already built team and beating a team that he knew inside and out in the Super Bowl then proceeded to put that franchise in the dumps is somehow relevant? Like I said to start, it seems like its because Dungy is a bigot.

Well, let me tell you something about bigots. I respect them. Don't have to agree with them, but I respect them. I live in a time and age now where people will curl up in a little ball if you step on their dick. The man has a set of morals and he stands by them. He'll defend his position but I've never seen Dungy disrespect anyone, he simply stood by his morals. Maybe he has, I dont know the man personally. But no matter the weather, men who stand by their position are always called bigots when at times the things that they're standing against is morally correct but is socially against the grain. Its good to know that not all of the men out here have been castrated. And I'm not saying that as a hit at you, I also respect that you stand on the fact that you think he's a bigot. You stand by that 100%. I dont like people who waver anyway, you simply can't trust people like that. My point is that no matter what his position or non-position out of football is, the man has been an awesome coach and I see that some people are taking personal feelings and trying to discredit him where they would credit a guy like Gruden, a coach thats not even half the coach Dungy is.

Don't make me fight you! lol.

1. His bigotry is not limited to sexual preference. He's also a racist.

2. Gruden is clearly not less than half the coach that Dungy is.

3. I haven't done this with you for some time, and forgot you're the only one who doesn't just let me win by out-long-posting others. You have no exhaustion level with typing, and I'm on my cellphone now and this is as much as I can type in a post. So you have now offended me in this regard.

I'll leave it at this: I'm right and you are wrong.

You can last-word me now.

Archived