Who do the JEts take #6? Jameis Winston or Amari Cooper?

Blackout

Do the Jets take Jameis or Cooper 6th?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. who

• Jameis Winston
    • Amari Cooper

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamis WInstom will be gone in the top two picks based on who's drafting. Both TB, TENN, Wash need a QB and all pick before us. Amari Cooper would be a slam dunk. Again given I'm a BIGXII guy my hope is to take Cooper and look for Bryce Petty out of Baylor in Round 2.

Agreed. Draft tackle at 6, move Brick to rt, sign Iupatti, dump Giacomini, and let Aboushi, Winters and Dozier fight for other g spot. 

I don't think Brick has the body or strength to be a traditional RT.  He is not particularly good run blocker.

Jets cannot afford to take a WR at 6, have to draft a QB,  the FA crop is brutal, Hoyer Blows, Bradford and Locker cannot stay healthy... Cousins is another project.....Probably forced to trade up or take Petty in rd 2...not ideal for sure. Cook has been told to stay away from Jets.....

Winston is complete sh*t and will be out of the nfl as fast as tebow.

You are the only sane person on this draft thing.    Winston is totally immature and will not survive the NY pressure and distractions.  Remember, he had

4 incidents in 2 years of college, including rape.  The town and University covered for him.

I think we go OT/ G  Bran Scherff   from Iowa with first pick.  Then take Sammie Coates in second round.   There's decent CB's in 3rd round--- maybe Kevin Johnson from Wake Forest.

4 incidents in 2 years of college, including rape.  The town and University covered for him.

I think we go OT/ G  Bran Scherff   from Iowa with first pick.  Then take Sammie Coates in second round.   There's decent CB's in 3rd round--- maybe Kevin Johnson from Wake Forest.

Big Ben has a playoff game this weekend, the league is cool with all sorts of people, as long as they aren't caught on video. 

as for Scherff he's the type of guy who everyone thinks is a high pick when football is still in the air but by May the upside athletes will go higher. Ronnie Stanley, Andrus Peat and Ereck Flowers. Not sure what order but it's a Greg Robinson world on draft day. Not knowing how to play the position is fine for top 5 picks.

Winston is complete sh*t and will be out of the nfl as fast as tebow.

WOODY = Headlines   Therefore like Tebow, Winston will be the pick.  Of course there is an excellent chance Winston will be long gone by# 6.

Thanks Rex for those meaningless 2 wins vs the Titans and Fish.

I want Jameis Winston to be my QB next year. I know all the risks, but I see a strong sturdy playmaker who knows how to get it done when it matters most. The bright lights will not phase the kid. We don't have a franchise QB. We are not in a position to pass on one if he were available.

You and Woody are on the same page.  Push the button Woody.

TCU was only a 3 point favorite and won by 39 points    if anyone knew this was going to happen the spread would have been a lot larger.

What?

That is the nature of sports.  Sometimes things do not go as planned.  One team executes flawlessly while another team self destructs.

Oregon was better than FSU, but not 39 points better.

Rodgers wasn't worth it at the time, because his throwing motion was awful. GB coaches fixed it while he sat for 2 years. Even Philly sims didn't recognize Rodgers during training camp in his 3rd yr.

And Rogers got his first starting season in year 4 when Favre went to the Jets..

Archived