Wildcard playoff weekend fantasy football league for JN - $1,075 in prize $

Maxman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like my chances.

I've got TY, Fleener and Hill queued up, and I'm sitting at 6 overall. It'll be interesting to see what guys like Dez and Calvin do, there's got to be a handful of guys with Luck as well. The player options are so few, it's going to be a complete toss-up.

2nd half got entertaining. Your have a couple teams in teh 10-20 range.

Sucking right now but got Dez in a bunch. I have no idea what score I'm aiming for to have a chance this week as opposed to a normal week when you can pick from everyone

Just saw your team, it's looking.solid. I would have never had the balls to take Arizona Defense

Sucking right now but got Dez in a bunch. I have no idea what score I'm aiming for to have a chance this week as opposed to a normal week when you can pick from everyone

Just saw your team, it's looking.solid. I would have never had the balls to take Arizona Defense

The good news is that Ben sh*tting the bed held the top scores down, so pretty much everyone is still in it.

Thanks.

The cost of loading my roster with multiple #1 WRs was to use some of the spare parts in Arizona. Hopefully it pays off. Tom is right though, with Ben eating a dick, it levels things out. I imagine some people will have Romo, Luck, Megatron and Dez coming up. The problem is, with Dez, Megatron and Demarco, there wasn't much budget left for anything else. It's going to be a crapshoot.

I think my team at 19 has the best shot. 17 pts out of first with Dez, Megatron, Sanu, Fleener and Herron left.

5 guys left, nice. I haven't looked at who else has 3+ guys left, but most of us have at least 3 to go. If you can avoid duds, you'll probably end up top 5.

This is two weeks in a row that I won't grab at least a $25 spot. I am up for the year on this, but if I am out of the money next week there will be changes.

At a minimum I will have to fire the offensive coordinator. Need to shake things up. :)

This is two weeks in a row that I won't grab at least a $25 spot. I am up for the year on this, but if I am out of the money next week there will be changes.

At a minimum I will have to fire the offensive coordinator. Need to shake things up. :)

I'm available for a small price.  lol

My son's best friend went from 3rd to 2nd because of that Stafford fumble. lol....

F U I went from 1st to 3rd.

2 passing yards or 1 receiving yard from 2nd.  Or just Leon Lett Jr not fumbling the ball on a recovery and I'm basking in the glory.  :)

Hey $100 is $100 I thought I was out of the money at 7:00.

2 lost fumbles in the last drive (how the f does that happen!!!) cost me the $400..   All Stafford has to do is hold onto the last one OR the Cowboys not fumble the first one and I win!!!  $100 instead.

That is rough, not sure how that happens. Brutal though.

That is rough, not sure how that happens. Brutal though.

Cost me $22 in another league dropping from 2nd to 8th.   Here I am thinking I have Megatron and Stafford couple hits to him and I'm in.....  maybe 1st in the other league too and bam.   

Archived