Wildcard playoff weekend fantasy football league for JN - $1,075 in prize $

Maxman

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. 4th - 16th place win $25 each.

We are usually around 60 people. Which means FanDuel takes in $600 and pays out $1075 each week. Not too bad.

How did you pull that off?  

FD must make it's money in me playing $10-20 more of leagues on top of 2 in yours.

Very true.  

I went 0-4 and won my regular season league for $500 so can't complain.    In my playoff long league I'm 35th out of 43 though so that sucks.

that fumble knocked me from like 8-9th back to 14th...cost me nothing but I feel your pain as it cost you the 400.  

Whats worse is I had Herron and Tucker all set to play over Bell and Nugent but for some dumb fckn reason I thought I was a FF guru and made the change 5mins before cutoff .....to the point.....I should be collecting 400 instead of 25.  Im sure many people have a similar story.... so the only way to describe this is as Fantasy Football Hell.

that fumble knocked me from like 8-9th back to 14th...cost me nothing but I feel your pain as it cost you the 400.  

Whats worse is I had Herron and Tucker all set to play over Bell and Nugent but for some dumb fckn reason I thought I was a FF guru and made the change 5mins before cutoff .....to the point.....I should be collecting 400 instead of 25.  Im sure many people have a similar story.... so the only way to describe this is as Fantasy Football Hell.

"Tinkering"

You Ruxon'ed yourself. 

Whats worse is I had Herron and Tucker all set to play over Bell and Nugent but for some dumb fckn reason I thought I was a FF guru and made the change 5mins before cutoff .....to the point.....I should be collecting 400 instead of 25. Im sure many people have a similar story.... so the only way to describe this is as Fantasy Football Hell.

It's always the last minute changes that kill you.

Archived