games.  But if you've recovered from partying check out the
Baylor / Mich St. game at 12:30.  Baylor QB Bryce Petty is a
senior who puts up huge numbers in their spread offense.  But
Mich St. is a tough pro style defense that produces a lot of
players.  Watch to see if Petty can handle/diagnose and beat
what Mich St. is going to throw at him

He could be an Andy Dalton type that we could pick up in the 
2nd/3rd round

The Dalton comparison doesn't thrill me, but he is a competent NFL QB... and as a Jet fan, that's all we really need. He has won them a few big games. We just need stability at the position and a Dalton type player would give us that. Guy plays tough, which I also like.

Maybe Winston will look bad  enough to get himself to #6. Not sure if I'd want him there but does give us some options to trade the pick if we decide.

The Dalton comparison doesn't thrill me, but he is a competent NFL QB... and as a Jet fan, that's all we really need. He has won them a few big games. We just need stability at the position and a Dalton type player would give us that. Guy plays tough, which I also like.

Maybe Winston will look bad  enough to get himself to #6. Not sure if I'd want him there but does give us some options to trade the pick if we decide.

This game performance won't affect Winston's going one or two. The only thing that may drop him is if the girl proceeds in court with the sexual asault suit.

Devante Parker is the pick for me, assuming Cooper's gone

I like Parker also, but he's skinny from the waist down . Gotta tell ya, that Kid Parker made Teddy Bridge water a 1st rounder. When he was not playing, Louisville didn't have an offense.