Huge Day For Prospects

KRL

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are both big QB's in the pocket and hard to sack. Both bail out after the first read. They even run similarly. It has nothing to do with being black. Winston's release is totally different - but other than that they are the exact same player.

Their passing and rushing numbers in college arent close to being similar. Winston is a pure passer, Young was a pure running QB. Winston had more passing TD his first year than Young had his entire college career.

There passing and rushing numbers in college arent close to being similar. Winston is a pure passer, Young was a pure running QB. Winston had more passing TD last year than Young had his entire college career,

Winston reminds me so much of Ryan Leaf. 

Winston reminds me so much of Ryan Leaf. 

Leftwich 2.0, with a side of rapeyness. Or Geno Smith dropping through the draft.The Rose Bowl today was like watching money burn. Teams are going to be very reluctant to pick this guy so high.

Leftwich 2.0, with a side of rapeyness. Or Geno Smith dropping through the draft.The Rose Bowl today was like watching money burn. Teams are going to be very reluctant to pick this guy so high.

Agreed. Seperate subject - but idk how you can watch the Ohio St/Alabama game and wonder how you could spend a first round pick on Cooper, let alone top 10. I will take a dominant lineman over either of them at 6 please.

don't watch a ton of college games but one thing I noticed tonight is its nice to see kickoff returns, not many big returns but the big hits add something to the game rather than the returner watching the ball sail over his head every time.

I agree. Kid needs a year. But if Connor Cook enters the draft which one is better to pick, make sit and develop?

Cook may be the better prospect but the Dalton comparisons for Petty aren't bad. Basically any very accurate QB w an average arm. I mean, it's guess work if any of these guys can end up making the NFL reads. Sorta what it comes down to. But Cook makes more sense for the Jets imo, bigger arm and use to the weather conditions etc...but I'm pretty sure it's been said he's staying.

Agreed. Seperate subject - but idk how you can watch the Ohio St/Alabama game and wonder how you could spend a first round pick on Cooper, let alone top 10. I will take a dominant lineman over either of them at 6 please.

Cooper has been quiet, but not sure if that's on him or OSU doing a good job and Sims being a crappy QB.

OSU must have some defective chin strap supplier. Never seen this many helmets come off in any game ever. 

Cooper has been quiet, but not sure if that's on him or OSU doing a good job and Sims being a crappy QB.

OSU must have some defective chin strap supplier. Never seen this many helmets come off in any game ever. 

lol. So true. Another observation is Jones is one huge QB. 

Archived