Huge Day For Prospects

KRL

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ohio State WR's are really good too. Thomas is a legit top 10 pick, unlike Cooper who really should go in the 2nd-3rd round.

I would not have a problem with it. Need to still see how he does at the combine, etc.

Agreed. But Petty is looking good right now.

Wait a minute...are these serious posts? Bryce Petty at 6th overall and Amari Cooper is actually a 2nd-3rd round player???? Holy sh*tttttt, please tell me there is an inside joke I'm missing here. Please.

Draft Brandon Scherff and be done with it. They can't afford to blow this draft and DL is not a need. Mariota won't be there, Cooper does not look like #6 talent and there's enough doubt in Winston's maturity to let somebody else gamble on him (his sideline meltdown got me off that train). Build for the future.

Draft Brandon Scherff and be done with it. They can't afford to blow this draft and DL is not a need. Mariota won't be there, Cooper does not look like #6 talent and there's enough doubt in Winston's maturity to let somebody else gamble on him (his sideline meltdown got me off that train). Build for the future.

+1

Wait a minute...are these serious posts? Bryce Petty at 6th overall and Amari Cooper is actually a 2nd-3rd round player???? Holy sh*tttttt, please tell me there is an inside joke I'm missing here. Please.

Where did I say to use the 1st pick for Petty? Your funny. But reading is important here.

If Cook comes out I think he'd be my choice.

His inaccurate throws were off his back foot and can be corrected (unless he has a Cutler/like attitude).

The guy has rpm's on his tosses that the other's lack and he's got just enough wiggle.

He's got to be heavier than the 218 he's listed at.

Looks more like 230 in pads.

If not, I'm waiting on Garret Grayson in the middle rounds and signing a vet to replace gNO.

Ohio State sure impressed me, that team has a lot of heart and is way better than I thought they were.  Cardale Jones really impresses me, I have only seen him this past game and the 1st one he had to start but really looks good.

One guy I'd love the Jets to get though I don't know if he will be there for their 2nd round pick is Cam Erving, played center but if I am not mistaken has played all oline positions, he's a real beat from the games I've seen and smart as well. 

Draft Brandon Scherff and be done with it.  

Scherff is the type of dude that everyone has going top 5 in Jan but in May he goes 20 slots lower. Alot of questions about his athleticism, specifically arm length. 

BTW DBRick has 36 1/4" arms which is freakishly huge.

If Cook comes out I think he'd be my choice.

His inaccurate throws were off his back foot and can be corrected (unless he has a Cutler/like attitude).

The guy has rpm's on his tosses that the other's lack and he's got just enough wiggle.

He's got to be heavier than the 218 he's listed at.

Looks more like 230 in pads.

If not, I'm waiting on Garret Grayson in the middle rounds and signing a vet to replace gNO.

Fourth round.  Kid has been quietly, but massively productive and has smarts and instincts.  Grayson could be a steal in the 4th.  Nobody else mention him now til May please.  No more Grayson talk.  Shush.  Shush your filthy mouths.  Garrett who?  Never heard of him.  Geez, look at the time...

Archived