Lets start a movement against Doug Marrone he's a LOSER

joewilly12

Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone as head coach?

• Yes
    • No
    • JoeWilly12 should stop starting threads

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marrone never said he did not want Watkins ... He just did want to give up another one to move up five spots... That has and will continue to look like stupid move for bills. Could have stayed put and picked beckham(a better wr) and still kept there 1. Several other wrs made at least as big an impact as well..

All many feet better than WRECKS

I think I want Marrone best because it will stick it to Mehta, Lupica and their couple of posting pals here at JN

Marrone might wuss out like local boy Al Groh.

Sometimes those narcissistic control freak types conceal major insecurities.

One telltale sign is they don't stay in one place long enough to be figured out.

JW12 I get you don't like Marrone, I respect you're opinion, but my question is who would you hire? You gotta admit if Cass and Wolf think he's the guy then there's gotta be something to it. He left Syracuse and Buffalo in better shape than when he got there. You keep saying he hasn't won anything at head coach but who's available right now that has this amazing track record that you're looking for ?

+1  I'm not sold yet but at least he has head-coaching experience and how many guys have coached the Bills to a winning season (at least recently)?

+1  I'm not sold yet but at least he has head-coaching experience and how many guys have coached the Bills to a winning season (at least recently)?

Why take Buffalos scrap? Marrone QUIT. Id much rather prefer Woody and crew do their due diligence and interview any and all prospects instead of pulling the trigger on Marrone he's not a hot commodity. Gary Kubiak or Dan Quinn are my choices out of those in the mix. 

My biggest concern with the coordinators, Quinn and Bowles in particular, is what kind of staffs they can put together, particularly the oc and dc. If Schwartz does not get bills hc job, solid chance he could follow marrone to jets?,

Can they do any worse than Rex n Schotty, Rex n Sparano, Rex n MM. Hard to beat that futility.    

In truth, I'm 60/40 on marrone. My point is he does not deserve to have some negative poll set up! This slander campaign started by Mehta is bush league

Marrone's not my first choice but I don't see the whole "He's worser den Kotite" stupidity.  Mehta is a Cuse/Bills fan with a vendetta against the guy.  If Marrone was still the Bills coach he'd be blowing him about the 9-7 season.

Archived