Lets start a movement against Doug Marrone he's a LOSER

joewilly12

Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone as head coach?

• Yes
    • No
    • JoeWilly12 should stop starting threads

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A coach who has had some type of success Marrone has not. 

And who's actually available who fits that criteria? 

Mike Shanahan - is going to Chicago if he decides to come back

Josh McDaniels - lol

Eric Mangini - lol

Mike Holmgren - yeah sure I'd love the move but he can get any job he wants and the jets are by far the least desirable job available

Everyone else is a coordinator who we have no idea what they are.  The hotter candidates like Quinn and Bowles can get any job they want they are not coming here.

Here are the teams with a worse history than the Jets.

Lions

Browns (new)

Texans

Jaguars

Titans ( lost the only chance they got)

Cardinals (Same)

I'd say the team most similar to the Jets historically are probably the Chiefs (won SB the year after us and have not returned). Also have 20+ year playoff victory drought currently.

Josh McDaniels - lol

Eric Mangini - lol

Mike Holmgren - yeah sure I'd love the move but he can get any job he wants and the jets are by far the least desirable job available

Everyone else is a coordinator who we have no idea what they are.  The hotter candidates like Quinn and Bowles can get any job they want they are not coming here.

Do not want never said I did.

Bottom line. You're avoiding my question because you can't name anybody else. Because the list that vincenzo provided is the list that's available.

Josh McDaniels - lol

Eric Mangini - lol

Holmgren McDaniels and others listed way better than Marrone. 

Woody Johnson will have to spend money to get a good coach.

Let's not go nuts, man. Raiders still haven't had a winning season in 12 years.

In fact I have said this before but Eagles fans have to feel pissed that the Jets are a better organization than them.

Eagles= 0 SBs

Jets= 1 SB

That has to piss them off.

You might want to pick another team than the Eagles to use as an example.

The Jets are the only team in the NFL never to beat the Eagles.

Jets are 0-9 all-time versus the Eagles.

Bottom line. You're avoiding my question because you can't name anybody else. Because the list that vincenzo provided is the list that's available.

Avoid NOTHING read above. 

McDumbass? LOL  The same guy who sh*tcanned a good roster he inherited from Shanahan so he could draft Tim Tebow in the 1st round?  That guy is a clown.

McDumbass? LOL  The same guy who sh*tcanned a good roster he inherited from Shanahan so he could draft Tim Tebow in the 1st round?  That guy is a clown.

Tebow won Denver a playoff game. 

McDaniels is a dumbs you say what has Marrone won that makes him a better coach? 

Tebow won Denver a playoff game. 

McDaniels is a dumbs you say what has Marrone won that makes him a better coach? 

McDuncestool had and 11-17 record as head coach after inheriting a decent team with Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall.  The guy is a moron who makes Eric Mangini look humble.

Doesn't matter. All that matters is:

Eagles- 0 rings

Jets- 1 ring

Ummmm, rings before man walked on the moon really doesn't carry much weight in today's NFL.

You sound like Red Sox fans prior to 2004 pounding their chest about World Championships in the 1910 decade.

mcdaniels wont go to jets out of loyalty,, I would like Holmgren also, but IF he comes back I hear its only for SF opening,, he doesnt need the money so its not about that, he LOVES west coast and I assumeat this point in his life he prefers to coach there or golf there

You have a right to your opinion. But your argument sucks. You picked a coach with a worse record than the person you hate. 

There's a reason why McDouchebag got fired in the middle of a season in a league where that rarely happens.  He's only perceived as being intelligent by his association with Bill Belichick.  Idiot football fans think Eric Mangini and Josh McDaniels are genius level iq football guys because they happened to stand on the same sideline as Belichick and Brady.

Archived