Lets start a movement against Doug Marrone he's a LOSER

joewilly12

Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Jets to hire Doug Marrone as head coach?

• Yes
    • No
    • JoeWilly12 should stop starting threads

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FACT that someone added the question FOR ME TO STOP STARTING THREADS to the poll leaves alot to be desired. So much for stating your OPINION on this forum. Others have done and said worse complain bitch and moan daily about everything Jets and have the audacity to sit back and ridicule and criticize others for their OPINIONS.

46 YEARS AND COUNTING WHAT DONT YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND???????

What a despicable personal attack on poor joe silly by a dastardly moderator. You should call the better business bureau and file an official complaint against jetnation.

There's a difference between not wanting him and starting a movement against him... You want to start a movement. Start a movement ?? Really?

Let me guess...you're a tree hugging liberal with an "I can't breathe" T-shirt?

Nope longtime fan looking for change in the right direction.

What a despicable personal attack on poor joe silly by a dastardly moderator. You should call the better business bureau and file an official complaint against jetnation.

The vote on the original choice yes or no is satisfaction enough. 

26-21

Biggest mistake in Jets history.

We go way back my friend, I loved the old days when we debated who was better, Pennington or Brady.

It sucks trolling a 4-12 football team.

BB still hasn't won a super bowl without Romeo Crennel

Biggest mistake in Jets history.

We go way back my friend, I loved the old days when we debated who was better, Pennington or Brady.

It sucks trolling a 4-12 football team.

Still fun. Jets fans are a deluded bunch.

Next hc/gm will probably stink. Whatever. Still enjoy watching the games with my old man. If they are ever good again that will be nice. Not expecting it anytime soon. Look at woody johnson--not a man that deserves to win a superbowl. For all the jerry jines, robert kraft, irsay hate these are guys who care deeply.

Ladies and gentlemen we have located Joe Benigno. 

Check the list of available guys figure it out or tell us why Marrone is best for the Jets job. 

Sorry, but you're the one claiming Marrone is a loser and that there are much better options, so who are they and why?  Lets hear your wisdom on the matter, you seem so sure of yourself, so it shouldn't be too hard. 

Sorry, but you're the one claiming Marrone is a loser and that there are much better options, so who are they and why?  Lets hear your wisdom on the matter, you seem so sure of yourself, so it shouldn't be too hard. 

29 others voted the same way. Let me get the list for you and let me ask you who do you support and why and if Marrone why he won nothing at Syracuse or with the Bills. 

Good theres alot better coaches out there.

As Ronald Reagan quipped to Jimmy Carter in a famous 1980 Presidential Debate............

"There -- --- -----!"

Quite applicable here

Those younger than Savage and I can google it up

Why are Quinn and Bowles good candidates they never won anything as a HC in the pros or college, which seems to be your measuring stick used for Marrone. 

29 others voted the same way. Let me get the list for you and let me ask you who do you support and why and if Marrone why he won nothing at Syracuse or with the Bills. 

So you refuse to give reasons. I'm not the one making claims who's good and who's not, you are. 

Doug Marrone comes from the Buffalo Bills the team he QUIT on he WON nothing there he wasn't the reason for any success Buffalo had the players hated him he is Kotite II hire him and we be back here in 2 years arguing about the same damn thing.

What happened to fans wanting the best for their respective team? 

Archived