CroMagnon

vincenzo69

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T0m mentions Rex in all but 3 of his 1400 posts a day... I think we have some leeway here on talking about the terrible job Idzik did

But another thread?

There's a game thread this can be mentioned and I can count how many Idzik is an idiot thread already open...

So that was a great play? He was not just picking his nose out there? He has played okay this season, but that play was on Newton.

"Okay"? If he played "okay", then jets secondary didn't exist, let alone exist n be garbage, although at times it felt like we were literally playing with just a 3-4 D with no secondary.

yet.., u r the 1 who follows around like a lost ape puppy

You literally log onto JN specifically to see what T0m and I are saying, but yeah, tell me more about following people around.

Also, if this is really something you're going to spend time on, I was ripping Rex 6 years ago. T0m started about 2 years ago. If you're going to tool on someone for following, you've completely whiffed on the golden opportunity to chide him for following a stupid Ape. Damn you are rusty.

You literally log onto JN specifically to see what T0m and I are saying, but yeah, tell me more about following people around.

Also, if this is really something you're going to spend time on, I was ripping Rex 6 years ago. T0m started about 2 years ago. If you're going to tool on someone for following, you've completely whiffed on the golden opportunity to chide him for following a stupid Ape. Damn you are rusty.

T0m.. you have a little ape on your ass... I suggest you brush it off and set it on fire

Really...That's the way you speak to people that don't agree with you?

You should be embarrassed of yourself.

Well he does readily admit he eats fistfuls of raisins before going shopping with the wifey so he can fart while they're at the check out counter. I do not think he is embarrassed of himself.

You are my hero. I've always looked up to you like the father figure that wasn't there for me as a child.

Archived