CroMagnon

vincenzo69

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not getting involved

There's nothing to get involved in. CTM is like an adopted dog... smells like a dumpster, loves to hump my leg, nose buried in his own crotch most of the day, and every once in a while you have to throw him a bone, because even the most miserable beasts find fulfillment if you give them a sense of purpose. 

There's nothing to get involved in. CTM is like an adopted dog... smells like a dumpster, loves to hump my leg, nose buried in his own crotch most of the day, and every once in a while you have to throw him a bone, because even the most miserable beasts find fulfillment if you give them a sense of purpose.

Pft that is considered a despicable personal attack on this site nowadays. But I must agree with you on your evaluation of that poster.

******* a

"Okay"? If he played "okay", then jets secondary didn't exist, let alone exist n be garbage, although at times it felt like we were literally playing with just a 3-4 D with no secondary.

First of all, I was referring to his play this year when I said okay.  Second of all, he was the WORST Jet D-Back on the team last year and he had a bad hip.  I had no problem with them not re-signing a player who had failed to perform.  They must have thought he was slipping.  A reasonable assumption.

First of all, I was referring to his play this year when I said okay. Second of all, he was the WORST Jet D-Back on the team last year and he had a bad hip. I had no problem with them not re-signing a player who had failed to perform. They must have thought he was slipping. A reasonable assumption.

I'm also referring to this yrs play. Cro was absolutely the worst in NY last year. But it had more to do more with the hip injury than it had to do with him coming of a great year in 2012 n slumping in 2013. He was still 29 when we let him walk. Still had 2-3 solid yrs n he proved himself.

First of all, I was referring to his play this year when I said okay.  Second of all, he was the WORST Jet D-Back on the team last year and he had a bad hip.  I had no problem with them not re-signing a player who had failed to perform.  They must have thought he was slipping.  A reasonable assumption.

No, he played well this year.  And it's clear that his down year was due to his hip.

Really...That's the way you speak to people that don't agree with you?

You should be embarrassed of yourself.

Hey bozo all for a discussion youre the one trying (ineffectively) to tut tut us into not discussing it. Tough buddy we will be talking about idzik for a long time. Deal with it. Wannabe forum line judges calling this or that topic "out of bounds" or "over time to move on" are ridiculous.

Pack up your badge and go police somewhere else

I'm also referring to this yrs play. Cro was absolutely the worst in NY last year. But it had more to do more with the hip injury than it had to do with him coming of a great year in 2012 n slumping in 2013. He was still 29 when we let him walk. Still had 2-3 solid yrs n he proved himself.

True.  But it was the second time that hip had troubled him, I believe.  Maybe the Jet doctors are to blame?  I don't know.  I think they made a decision on the info available and sometimes that blows up in your face.  I do not know what Zona is asking fro to do in their defense, but I say fine, more power to him.  I won't lie.  W/hen they cut him I breathed a sigh of relief.  That interception yesterday, which was what I was commenting on, was a One Lucky Guy INT.  A Kam Newton Christmas present.  Does not make Cro a bad person, lol.

I can not fault anyone in Jets org for not resigning him- his play was below average hip or not-

that's what I thought at the time, but the jets had to have the best inside info on his hip and didn't even make him an offer as far as I remember.  The weird part is he was a classic idzik signing, scratch and dent special you can get for below market price.  

of all the off season bad moves, this one bugged me the most (with the exception of no upgrade at OG) and was talked about the least

it probably didn't help with his cousin either

Hey bozo all for a discussion youre the one trying (ineffectively) to tut tut us into not discussing it. Tough buddy we will be talking about idzik for a long time. Deal with it. Wannabe forum line judges calling this or that topic "out of bounds" or "over time to move on" are ridiculous.

Pack up your badge and go police somewhere else

I'll bet you don't see the irony in this.

But but but whoever we get can't possible be worse then Cro!!! And his holding penalties!!! Lol

Technically speaking, we never actually saw the guys we got to replace Cro - which would have been any of Milliner, Patterson and McDouble. Oh well.

Passing on Cromartie was and still is the right move.

No it wasn't he would've come back for cheap. Idzik is a bad evaluator of talent. He's rather pay himself on the back for "value signing" guys with history of violent crime than a top cornerback with a surgical history who woudlvd taken a discount. Make no sense

No it wasn't he would've come back for cheap. Idzik is a bad evaluator of talent. He's rather pay himself on the back for "value signing" guys with history of violent crime than a top cornerback with a surgical history who woudlvd taken a discount. Make no sense

There's little point in signing 30+ year old cornerbacks when your team is far away from competing, especially CBs who cannot tackle.

I refuse to believe that to this day.

Retaining Rex the past 2 years was so blatantly driven by Woody. Yet the fans, the very same people that blame Woody for everything, cannot get past their "love Rex, hate Idzik" emotions long enough to realize Woody does deserve the blame this time.

There's little point in signing 30+ year old cornerbacks when your team is far away from competing, especially CBs who cannot tackle.

Especially CBs who got smoked time and again their last year here. Hindsight isn't the right way to look at the situation.

So you sign Darren Walls? Adams? Who else did we sign out of the Canadian league as the season went on?

McDougle and Millner were injured.

Signing Cromarite may have given the Jets a couple more wins, at best. Which wouldnt even be beneficial right now.

By the time the Jets are ready to compete, Cromartie will be fading out or retired. Not to mention he's not a locker room guy.

Archived