CroMagnon

vincenzo69

This.....

That's the problem with the whole Idzik thing - He was rebuilding and clearly our fans wanted no part of it.

Idzik seemed to lack qualities in other areas, but his conservative FA strategy was absolutely the correct strategy.

Find a legit QB or draft a new QB before you start spending serious cap dollars.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idzik seemed to lack qualities in other areas, but his conservative FA strategy was absolutely the correct strategy.

Find a legit QB or draft a new QB before you start spending serious cap dollars.

First of all thats not even true. The guy was married to Geno Smith to the point where it got him fired.

Secondly QB's dont grow on trees and the notion that he shouldn't have spent money in FA until he had a proven QB is awful. Then, since the logical solution to the QB problem is good coaching, he should've fired Rex last year, which he didn't. This is all why Idzik not only is out of a job, but will never again manage a professional football team in the NFL. book it.

True. But it was the second time that hip had troubled him, I believe. Maybe the Jet doctors are to blame? I don't know. I think they made a decision on the info available and sometimes that blows up in your face. I do not know what Zona is asking fro to do in their defense, but I say fine, more power to him. I won't lie. W/hen they cut him I breathed a sigh of relief. That interception yesterday, which was what I was commenting on, was a One Lucky Guy INT. A Kam Newton Christmas present. Does not make Cro a bad person, lol.

I didn't see the int. only caught the last few mins of the game anyways. I actually wanted Cro back. Especially when he was going to cost like 3 mil. Wasn't a fan of Patterson even before he went AWOL.

I didn't see the int. only caught the last few mins of the game anyways. I actually wanted Cro back. Especially when he was going to cost like 3 mil. Wasn't a fan of Patterson even before he went AWOL.

I did not even know who Patterson was.  That is why I did not form an opinion.  But he was crazy, like Derrick Mason.

I think we should hold off on vilifying Idzik until we see another GM actually give Rex a job.

def it's why Idzik name is attached to all these GM jobs everyone knows that Rex cost the team a least 19 wins with poor coaching . when u do the math, thats like a 23 win roster that Idzik put together

Haha less than a week later and youre saying time to move on. Kindly why dont you move on... From this site. Freaking turd

How about you don't tell people to leave the site. Seriously man that is total bs.

Trying to figure out how to deal with this guy... tar and feathering or tickle torture?

He should be smeared in feces and rolled in bread crumbs and then covered in oil during a warm summer day. Frying a turd

Archived