Brick literally IS a brick

DaBallhawk

I guess his parents named him Brick for a reason:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/48154/jets-final-playing-time-breakdown-olte

With the 2014 season in the books, it's time for our annual playing-time analysis of the New York Jets, covering 16 games:

Total offensive snaps: 1,088

Offensive line

D'Brickashaw Ferguson -- 1,088 snaps/100 percent

Analysis: How 'bout a hand for Ferguson? He made it through another "perfect" season. In nine years, he has missed only one snap. We're not talking one game, mind you; it's one snap.

That is absolutely ridiculous and I don't even know if that's possible (I guess so) or if that's some sort of record (likely?). Either way, here's to you: beerbang.gif

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who are down on him somewhat don't realize that when he drafted him we got exactly what you hope for out of a high pick LT.  10 year starter at leat you just plug in and don't worry about.  Is he a pro bowler any more?  No, do we have to rush out to get draft a new LT?  no.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/48154/jets-final-playing-time-breakdown-olte

That is absolutely ridiculous and I don't even know if that's possible (I guess so) or if that's some sort of record (likely?). Either way, here's to you: beerbang.gif

He's creeping up on Winston Hills 174 consecutive game streak.. 

Where is that thread from last week where Jets fans were complaining about Brick's performance decline and costing too much money?

I was thinking the same thing. How do you get any better than that. I wish all of the Jets 1st rounders could do that. Smh

Where is that thread from last week where Jets fans were complaining about Brick's performance decline and costing too much money?

it got turned into a "draft Brandon Scherff at 6" thread 

DBrick is criminally underrated. He's not amazing but he's good and dependable.  

I own 3 jerseys. Namath home, Namath away and my man BRICK. Long Islands own BRICK!!!!!!

Kinda surprised he gets called a bust around here... dude is everything you could ask for as a pro. Not his fault he's protecting the blind side for a bunch of dopes who hold the ball too long, alongside scrub left guards. I think he does as well as you can expect of him given the circumstances the last couple years.

Kinda surprised he gets called a bust around here... dude is everything you could ask for as a pro. Not his fault he's protecting the blind side for a bunch of dopes who hold the ball too long, alongside scrub left guards. I think he does as well as you can expect of him given the circumstances the last couple years.

Who called him a bust?

I see it said by people every now again again. I unfortunately can't call anyone out on it, but I know I've read it here from time to time.

No one has ever called him a bust that I've seen, in the history of JN. Let alone be multiple people with any type of frequency in recent discussions.

No one has ever called him a bust that I've seen, in the history of JN. Let alone be multiple people with any type of frequency in recent discussions.

I guess you pay closer attention than I do, congratulations. 

Archived