Sign in to follow this  
Jetman_67

One Concern from Woody's Press Conference RE GM

In his PC last week Woody suggested that the new GM could be a Him or a HER!!!!  I hope he wasn't serious. If Woody were to hire some broad to run the organization, we will be deep in a hole that we can never get out of. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

unless she is goin 2 run the team out of the kitchen, laundry room or bedroom I don't know how this will werk

In his PC last week Woody suggested that the new GM could be a Him or a HER!!!!  I hope he wasn't serious. If Woody were to hire some broad to run the organization, we will be deep in a hole that we can never get out of. 

If Rex can have a foot fetish why can't Woody hire a Transvestite?? :winking0001:

You hear that, Woody? Bears. Now you're putting the whole franchise in jeopardy.

• Upvote 2

Obviously he was being PC as there's no legitimate female candidates out there. But if in the future there is, then so be it.

Two women have let you inside of them.

You're right they make horrible decisions.

• Upvote 2

Pfffft I can see it now. Woody hires one of these hos and she misses the entire offseason on maternity leave. #sluts

stoopid broads !  dey can't do nuttin right !!!

Pfffft I can see it now. Woody hires one of these hos and she misses the entire offseason on maternity leave. #sluts

Um that's racist

unless she is goin 2 run the team out of the kitchen, laundry room or bedroom I don't know how this will werk

This.

This is your thread idea?

kay_gee >>>> Idzik

• Upvote 1

If Woody hired Amanda Bynes and Lindsey Lohan as co-GMs, we probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference if we closed our eyes and pretended it was still Idzik.

Um that's racist

No. It is sexist. That's what we all like about T0m. He is soooooo sexist he won't even let his mom wash his tidy whities.

No. It is sexist. That's what we all like about T0m. He is soooooo sexist he won't even let his mom wash his tidy whities.

lol

Knock Knock. Who is there? Not this thread.