Rex Ryan InterviewThread (merged)

BallinPB

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, Max, a lot of thanks for noticing.  It seen that a little group of Rexihaters here are taking over the board hunting down every poster that has some praise for Rex. When someone says something nice about Rex, they come in droves like a wolfpack to attack the poster personally, not the content, look it up.  I don't have to attack anybody here personally in order to make my point across.  It is obvious that these posters can’t help themselves because it is personally with them and sadly have to resort to personal attack.

Frankly, if you want to "praise Rex" you should probably be doing it on a team forum for whatever team he hires on to next.

He's no longer a New York Jet. And this is a New York Jets Forum, right? we all still root for the Jets, not the Falcons (FalconNation.com inbound, right Max?)

Maybe JN needs a Single Dedicated Thread for all the "We Should Have Kept Braylon", "We Should Have Kept Woodhead", "We Should Have Kept Rex Ryan" and other Former Jet Obsession Syndrome victims to post their apparent lifelong love and affection for these players and coaches of other teams, so the rest of us can talk about the team as it actually is today, not how these FJOS folks wish it could have been..

But don't get pissy because some folks get tired of hearing people verbally tongue bathe guys who failed to win here endlessly and in every discussion.

Frankly, if you want to "praise Rex" you should probably be doing it on a team forum for whatever team he hires on to next.

He's no longer a New York Jet. And this is a New York Jets Forum, right? we all still root for the Jets, not the Falcons (FalconNation.com inbound, right Max?)

Maybe JN needs a Single Dedicated Thread for all the "We Should Have Kept Braylon", "We Should Have Kept Woodhead", "We Should Have Kept Rex Ryan" and other Former Jet Obsession Syndrome victims to post their apparent lifelong love and affection for these players and coaches of other teams, so the rest of us can talk about the team as it actually is today, not how these FJOS folks wish it could have been..

But don't get pissy because some folks get tired of hearing people verbally tongue bathe guys who failed to win here endlessly and in every discussion.

This is a Jets forum and Rex was part of the Jets just two weeks ago, no? He was our HC for six years and brought good things to this organization.  Many of us values his contribution to this team.   

Exactly, Max, a lot of thanks for noticing. It seen that a little group of Rexihaters here are taking over the board hunting down every poster that has some praise for Rex. When someone says something nice about Rex, they come in droves like a wolfpack to attack the poster personally, not the content, look it up. I don't have to attack anybody here personally in order to make my point across. It is obvious that these posters can’t help themselves because it is personally with them and sadly have to resort to personal attack.

Here he is, guys! GET HIM!!!

Seriously?

#1 he didn't report anything

Exactly, Max, a lot of thanks for noticing.  It seen that a little group of Rexihaters here are taking over the board hunting down every poster that has some praise for Rex. When someone says something nice about Rex, they come in droves like a wolfpack to attack the poster personally, not the content, look it up.  I don't have to attack anybody here personally in order to make my point across.  It is obvious that these posters can’t help themselves because it is personally with them and sadly have to resort to personal attack.  

Hey Max, here is his full estrogen filled report.

This is gonna be like Herm all over again. but 1000 times worse. Rex has to go to another team and ruin it (like Herm did) to make these people zip it.

This is a Jets forum and Rex was part of the Jets just two weeks ago, no? He was our HC for six years and brought good things to this organization.  Many of us values his contribution to this team.   

Operative verbs In those sentences are WAS.

Exactly, Max, a lot of thanks for noticing. It seen that a little group of Rexihaters here are taking over the board hunting down every poster that has some praise for Rex. When someone says something nice about Rex, they come in droves like a wolfpack to attack the poster personally, not the content, look it up. I don't have to attack anybody here personally in order to make my point across. It is obvious that these posters can’t help themselves because it is personally with them and sadly have to resort to personal attack.

Hunting down posters lol

On the night of the full moon we carnivores must gather on the edge  of the communal fire before our nightly hunt to transform and form a tactical plan for the night's raid on the Ryan believers.

HHHHHHHOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL! THE DEFENSE IS WORN OUT EVERY 4TH QUARTER BECAUSE THE OFFENSE BLOWS! THE DEFENSE WILL BREAK! RYAN IS FOOLS' GOLD! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFENSE! GOOD OFFENSES AND QBS WAIT RYAN'T TEAM OUT!

COMIN' TO GET YA! GET A GOOD ONE!

Hey Max, here is his full estrogen filled re

Yeah, I know, Herm had Chad, Vinny and couldn't make it to the afcc meanwhile your boogeyman made it twice with a rookie QB that had 12 td and 20 int.  But yeah I believe you, 1000 times worse.  You really know your stuff.   :character41: 

I don't disagree but part of the reason their defense is so bad is the lack of talent.  Sure, they'll be better but for everyone to expect him to turn it around overnight is unrealistic. 

Rex will undoubtedly bring a couple of "his guys" in.  Snacks can be had for a 2nd round tender - a good starting every down Nose is worth a 2nd round pick.  He might even get more aggressive and try to get Wilk for a 1st round pick.

Give me a break.  Rex's defensive X's and O's were a thousand times better than Herm's. 

Do you hear that whooshing sound going over your head? you sound like Drax from guardians of the galaxy :rl:

I meant the people defending Rex will be 1000 times worse than the Herm defenders. and you just proved my point with your brilliant reply.

Do you hear that whooshing sound going over your head? you sound like Drax from guardians of the galaxy :rl:

I meant the people defending Rex will be 1000 times worse than the Herm defenders. and you just proved my point with your brilliant reply.

Well maybe it has to do with the fact that Rex can actually bring something to the table defensively unlike Herm who was an empty suit.

Yeah, I know, Herm had Chad, Vinny and couldn't make it to the afcc meanwhile your boogeyman made it twice with a rookie QB that had 12 td and 20 int.  But yeah I believe you, 1000 times worse.  You really know your stuff.   :character41: 

Again it went right over your head also. LMFAO

This guy gets it.

Archived