Raiders owner Mark Davis flies Southwest

Blackout

I've prolly posted here like 20 times the past 3 years. It looks like you're still posting useless threads.

"No one put a gun to you're head and forced you to click the thread, homie."

One step ahead of you, son.

This board is only 10 years old. that means the 1st 7 years you posted 22,8oo times?

without one "USELESS"  THREAD IN all that time?   that's Amazing '

This board is only 10 years old. that means the 1st 7 years you posted 22,8oo times?

without one "USELESS" THREAD IN all that time? that's Amazing '

Man, you're good. I once averaged 32 posts per day on here and, then females and their private parts took over my life.

OP brings up a good problem here. My theory: I'm guessing that he needed to fly to somewhere and the way he did that was via airplane after going to an airport. Now I know I'm already reaching, but I'm guessing that plane will fly to another airport, where he will get off, and be at the place that he needed or wanted to be at.

I've prolly posted here like 20 times the past 3 years. It looks like you're still posting useless threads.

"No one put a gun to you're head and forced you to click the thread, homie."

One step ahead of you, son.

I would actually say "welcome back"

OP brings up a good problem here. My theory: I'm guessing that he needed to fly to somewhere and the way he did that was via airplane after going to an airport. Now I know I'm already reaching, but I'm guessing that plane will fly to another airport, where he will get off, and be at the place that he needed or wanted to be at.

He was ducking another HC candidate.

I saw Steve Young and his family on a Southwest flight once.

They asked if anyone would change seats so "a family" could sit together. Not until people agreed did he come on board, so no one knew it was his family when first asked.

It was a San Fran to Phoenix flight, and I remember wondering if he had a game to broadcast that weekend.

Archived