CJ arrested on gun charge

32EBoozer

Unlike the Jets, Hernandez was cut by the Pats 22 minutes after he was arrested.

The gun-toting felon is still on the Jets.

so you admit kraft knew about the murder but didn't report it ?

or are you admitting the past* had no idea if he was innocent of guilty but turned their backs on one of "the family"?

They'll save $3.5 mil in cap space and carry $1.75 in dead money. So they create an additional $1.75mil in cap space.

I'd cut him.

I think that had a good chance of happening anyway, on the day they signed him. It was always going to be 50-50 for 2015 IMO.

He was brought in here to be an occasional HR guy, an upgraded pass catcher out of the backfield, and a never-misses-games type for a team whose incumbent main guy (Ivory) was a walking injury risk.

He's supposedly got a Jets deadline to decide on a $500k option bonus in about a month. Other than that they can wait until the last day of cut downs since they're unlikely to be down to their last $3.5m of spending flexibility for 2015 all summer long.

If he is the guy they want, yes, take him at 6. He will not be there when we pick in rnd 2. We dont need another gholston or pryor. If they love the guy, take him at 6. I dont care where the experts say he should be drafted.

RBs shouldn't be drafted that high because they don't last long and are relatively easy to find later in the draft. The draft is about value, you can get a good RB late much easier than you most other positions.

Bilal Powell could have gotten his carries, and gotten more production, and he's a home-grown character guy, but instead we went for the fancy name, overthehill free agent. Losers.

Could have gotten Cromartie for the same exact contract and that would have allowed us to make use of Powell as well. Two birds with one stone. Instead we blow the money on CJ for no reason, and we blow more money on a turd named Patterson who didn't play a single snap. Two sh*tty birds with one stone. What a sh*thead Idzik is.

Could have gotten Cromartie for the same exact contract and that would have allowed us to make use of Powell as well. Two birds with one stone. Instead we blow the money on CJ for no reason, and we blow more money on a turd named Patterson who didn't play a single snap. Two sh*tty birds with one stone. What a sh*thead Idzik is.

Idztink

When you put it that way...it's way worse than I thought it was

Archived