Divisional Playoff Games Weekend Thread

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ravens continue to be the team that I thought Rex would helps us build. I was listening to Harbaugh in an interview earlier, for a special teams coach, I was totally impressed by the aptitude he demonstrated talking about both offense and defense.

Here all along, according to what I'm told here, I figured Harbaugh would only be able to be a glorified special teams coach, since that is the obvious outcome of every single person who is promoted to HC.

Wow...let it go.

ravens lost the game on the 3rd and 6 missed tackle on the past* TD drive, along with many other missed tackles

Past* outfought them for 3 fumbles

with revis you need to go 5 wide and attack the 5th DB or go 2 TE and attack the LB's in coverage, they didn't do that until way too late

the ravens D was not prepared, they blew coverages, and turned TE's and FB's loose all night long

Well, now the next game. Wouldn't hurt my feelings to see The Panthers pull out the upset.

Ideal scenario is Pats to lose next week, but if they play in the SB, how good would it be to have The Cowboys beat them. Screws both the Patsies and The Gints.

He didn't choke he got duped by the safety. Guy can play for the Jets any day.

Thats your opinion, my opinion is he choked, that safety didn't dupe anybody...Awful throw, my grandmother could have played centerfield and picked that one off

BTW, that has nothing to do with if he can play here or not, I'd take him in a second, also.

He didn't choke he got duped by the safety. Guy can play for the Jets any day.

noo.. he choked.:. read defense wrong.. but biggest mistake was throwing it to begin with... if that is a TD ... Brady has a 1:40 to get a TD = almost certain loss

Wow...let it go.

"We can't hire a defensive coordinator, because we just had one and they aren't good at offense," is an ongoing conversation here daily. Not sure what I'm supposed to let go, it's a timely and relevant comment connecting the game thread to the discussions around the coach search. 

This has always been the common denominator. I hate Brady but you have to respect how awesome he is. One of the best ever.

He's certainly top 3 ... And as much as I hate it, it's hard not to respect the guy ... 6th round pick that seemingly has worked his ass off to be the best

noo.. he choked.:. read defense wrong.. but biggest mistake was throwing it to begin with... if that is a TD ... Brady has a 1:40 to get a TD = almost certain loss

Agree with the bold.

Are we seriously saying Flacco is a choker? Come on. He may have mis-read the D but he did not choke.

Archived