Divisional Playoff Games Weekend Thread

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Ravens continue to be the team that I thought Rex would helps us build. I was listening to Harbaugh in an interview earlier, for a special teams coach, I was totally impressed by the aptitude he demonstrated talking about both offense and defense. 

Here all along, according to what I'm told here, I figured Harbaugh would only be able to be a glorified special teams coach, since that is the obvious outcome of every single person who is promoted to HC.

The Ravens continue to be the team that I thought Rex would helps us build. I was listening to Harbaugh in an interview earlier, for a special teams coach, I was totally impressed by the aptitude he demonstrated talking about both offense and defense. 

Here all along, according to what I'm told here, I figured Harbaugh would only be able to be a glorified special teams coach, since that is the obvious outcome of every single person who is promoted to HC.

I actually think John's a better coach than his brother.

But you're right. Rex brought the defense....the Ravens kept theirs and got more organized.

Haha Pats are no longer the darlings of the NFL. They get that call 5 years ago.

They are 1/1 today. I think the refs just stood there and waited until the Pats dug that ball out at the bottom of the scrum on the fumble. 

Great HC and their QB is the anti-Peyton who elevates everyone in the playoffs. Fun to watch.

Archived