Divisional Playoff Games Weekend Thread

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck with that.

you are hanging on a no lose situation... if Seattle wins, you can be happy that NE lost.. If NE wins , well then atleast you were right ..

Seattle is the better team by any reasonable metric I've seen

I think he's both serious and correct. Pats D was also good this year and they pass better than the Seahawks on offense.

Curse the day the Jets dumped Revis.

yes Brady is s better Qb then Wilson... but Seattle is much better in every other phase of the game

Wilson isn't a Schlub and will be facing a much less formidable defense then Brady

yes Brady is s better Qb then Wilson... but Seattle is much better in every other phase of the game

Wilson isn't a Schlub and will be facing a much less formidable defense then Brady

In the NFL the difference between Wilson and Brady covers the difference between the 1 and 12 D. Relative to Brady, Wilson is a schlub as a passer.

Rue the day the Jets just gave up Revis. Collins, Jones, and Hightower are also really high quality young defenders. Pats haven't had a D this good and talented in a decade.

Go Denver

Go Green Bay

Go Broncos or Colts

or

Seahawks, Cowboys or Packers

As long as the arrogant panty wearing chowder head frontrunner fans of the cheating Douchebags go home from the postseason unhappy, it's a WIN

Go Broncos or Colts

or

Seahawks, Cowboys or Packers

As long as the arrogant panty wearing chowder head frontrunner fans of the cheating Douchebags go home from the postseason unhappy, it's a WIN

The way I see it, if Denver doesn't knock off Brady then either Packers or Seahawks will.

I see either the Colts or Romo possibly choking against NE, so I want them eliminated tomorrow.

When the Colts traded for Davis, he was a fourth-year, former first-round pick who still hadn’t taken hold in Miami. The Indianapolis Star’s Zak Keefer touched on many of the reasons why in a story he wrote last month. “Davis couldn’t shake the siren song of South Beach,” Keefer wrote. “He was young. Wealthy. Living in Miami. He admits staying out too late, too often. His play was electric at times, erratic at others.” Thanks to Hard Knocks, the turning point of Davis’s career isn’t even a story that requires recounting. We’ve not only seen it, we can cue it up any time.

Now in his third season in Indianapolis and still just 26, Davis is the player the Dolphins hoped they were drafting in 2009. In exchange for a second-round pick, the Colts now have a corner who’s playing as well as anyone in football. He’s a cover man in a safety’s body, able to stick with a team’s top receiver while also playing the run whenever asked. Thanks to Davis, the Colts finished ninth in DVOA against no. 1 receivers, and that includes Antonio Brown’s 10-catch, 133-yard, two-touchdown game that Davis had to leave after only 11 snaps.

Without Robert Mathis, Davis has emerged as the Colts’ best defender, and outside of Andrew Luck, probably their most valuable player. Indy’s defense hinges on Davis’s ability to basically take the opposition’s best receiver out of the game. If Indianpolis wants to have a chance in Denver this weekend, Demaryius Thomas will need to have the same kind of day he had against Indy in Week 1: four catches for 48 yards on 11 targets. Slowing down the other elements of the Broncos offense will still be a lot to ask, but if the Colts do win Sunday, Davis will be a central reason why.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/nfl-playoffs-vontae-davis-will-hill-cliff-avril-rolando-mcclain/

Thanks Idzik!

Archived