Divisional Playoff Games Weekend Thread

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Callahan is a great line coach, but that line is rolling because of the high importance Dallas put on drafting for it.

So Callahan being the Offensive Coordinator gets no credit?

Don't you remember he was the guy who also had us as the #1 rushing team as well?

The day he left we lost "ground N Pound" and never got it back.

So Callahan being the Offensive Coordinator gets no credit?

Don't you remember he was the guy who also had us as the #1 rushing team as well?

The day he left we lost "ground N Pound" and never got it back.

I'm pretty sure when I said he's a great coach, that was giving him plenty of credit.  The day we lost ground n pound was also directly correlated with losing the play of pro-bowl guards Brandon Moore, Alan Faneca and Damien Woody, the later two first rounders.  Again, Callahan is/was great, but infusing first rounders Tyron Smith, Travis Fredrick and Zack Martin onto a unit that already had a solid staple in Doug Free is really is why they've been dominating.  It's not magic, when 60% of your line is high-end daft picks, they should be good.

I liked that NY Bozo call too. Nice of McCarthy and Rodgers to pay tribute to WRECKS' supurb knowledge of Offensive football

Quite fitting since the Clown show has left NJ for Buffalo and is now truly the New York Bozo

I'm pretty sure when I said he's a great coach, that was giving him plenty of credit. The day we lost ground n pound was also directly correlated with losing the play of pro-bowl guards Brandon Moore, Alan Faneca and Damien Woody, the later two first rounders. Again, Callahan is/was great, but infusing first rounders Tyron Smith, Travis Fredrick and Zack Martin onto a unit that already had a solid staple in Doug Free is really is why they've been dominating. It's not magic, when 60% of your line is high-end daft picks, they should be good.

You say players I say Coaching, its probably somewhere in the middle, but the common denominator is Callahan

No. The OL deteriorated badly under Callahan.

Funny how nobody remembers Sanchez running for his life when he wasn't lying facedown with turf in his mask.

Wasn't Shotty calling the plays and calling passes to run 2-1 at that time? Especially going into that spread, empty backfield shotgun every 5 minutes even on first downs? You can't blame Shotty's bad playcalling on Callahan. Also not sure if we can blame Callahan for starters retiring or not being resigned on Callahan, wouldn't that be a Tanny problem?

Wasn't Shotty calling the plays and calling passes to run 2-1 at that time? Especially going into that spread, empty backfield shotgun every 5 minutes even on first downs? You can't blame Shotty's bad playcalling on Callahan. Also not sure if we can blame Callahan for starters retiring or not being resigned on Callahan, wouldn't that be a Tanny problem?

I'm blaming Callahan's sucky OL on Callahan. The OL that snoozed away the AFCC with 2:00 left in the 2nd QTR.

And don't listen to DaBallsack, he doesn't have a clue.

I'm blaming Callahan's sucky OL on Callahan. The OL that snoozed away the AFCC with 2:00 left in the 2nd QTR.

And don't listen to DaBallsack, he doesn't have a clue.

Why would I be listening to him? What do you mean by that, I haven't read one of his posts today...I just like Callahan and I don't blame him for Tanny and Shotty's misgivings in 2010

Why would I be listening to him? What do you mean by that, I haven't read one of his posts today...I just like Callahan and I don't blame him for Tanny and Shotty's misgivings in 2010

Callahan might be doing really well in Dallas. That's what I've been hearing at least ...

Archived