Rex gets 2nd Bills interview

slowmoe57

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've come some distance from Rex will never get another head coaching job.

I think we said WRECKS should never get a HC job because he is 1/3 of a HC.

That remains true even if the semi retarded new owner of the Bills hires the Clown

Look at the stellar performance of his Sabres

Rex will drive the final nail into Manuel's coffin, the GM will be fired as a result, and they'll go into 2016 in exactly the same shape that the 2012 ended their season.

Rex will get the Bills to the playoffs his first season and get an immediate extension

1. He hasn't been hired by anyone yet.

2. I believe I've consistently included the caveat that it'd take an owner trumping his GM, which was clearly the case in Atlanta and certainly seems to be the case with Buffalo.

Love the guy but can't understand how any GM or Owner  with an ounce of football IQ  would hire him as a HC.

Rex will get the Bills to the playoffs his first season and get an immediate extension

Not happening...they are back to Worse than Geno Manuel at QB and now would also be saddled with Worse than Marrone Coach Clowno at HC

Not happening...they are back to Worse than Geno Manuel at QB and now would also be saddled with Worse than Marrone Coach Clowno at HC

Nope. Rex > Marrone and Geno = Manuel.

I don't know who has the bigger agenda - you or Shane. The owner is semi-retarded because he wants to hire Rex? Really? 

Love the guy but can't understand how any GM or Owner  with an ounce of football IQ  would hire him as a HC.

Because he has had some success, especially in the playoffs? Is there a better "retread" that is available?

Look, I'm not saying Rex is the best thing since sliced bread but some people around here (not saying you specifically) act like he's Kotite. Being HC of the Jets can wear down anybody, even Lombardi would have broken down with this franchise. I think he will have success elsewhere just like a lot of other successful retreads (see Pete Carroll).

Rex takes over a team with a good defense and no QB. Wonder how this ends...

Idk. He took over a mediocre D n no QB a few yrs ago n took the team to its most successful two year period in the franchise history. He had sh*t for DL, turd for LBs n crap for secondary, save for 2-3 players. In Buffalo? Things could get real scary if he can pick up Revis. Ground n pound with the leagues best D (top 3 to say the least).

A buddy of mine in Buffalo just messaged me saying media up there saying Rex to be hired by Mon FWIW. Bad fit for Rex, but good for Buffalo.

That D is loaded. I think Bills wanna be like Seattle. Top D, top run game, n a game mngr at QB. They better not find their Wilson is all I'm concerned with.

That D is loaded. I think Bills wanna be like Seattle. Top D, top run game, n a game mngr at QB. They better not find their Wilson is all I'm concerned with.

EJ is an upgrade over Geno though...16 TD's 12 INT's in his career.

The Bills beat Rex's Jets badly the last three out of four times they've played, so I wouldn't be too excited if I were a Bills fans...

Funny that those last 4 games is when the Jets have had the worst rosters of the Ryan era and one of, if not the worst rosters in the league (Thanks Idz!)

Do you know what Rex record was against the Bills pre-Idz? 6-2 with 2 beatdowns with one of those games having all reserves in for the Jets. Yeah I'd be pretty excited if  I was a Bills fan.

A buddy of mine in Buffalo just messaged me saying media up there saying Rex to be hired by Mon FWIW. Bad fit for Rex, but good for Buffalo.

If so then the Bills got themselves a good coach. I think Atlanta is a much better fit but he will do great things in Buffalo with that defense. Could be the return of the 09 Jets

Hey, if Buffalo wants to continue missing the playoffs but being really excited about .500 season clinchin wins in Week 17, the Rex is their man. I hope they have a big Gatorade budget.

Yeah it's not like Rex ever made the playoffs or beat teams in the playoffs on the road with a rookie QB or anything. I feel real bad for them

If so then the Bills got themselves a good coach. I think Atlanta is a much better fit but he will do great things in Buffalo with that defense. Could be the return of the 09 Jets

I'd much rather Rex take the Atlanta job, but I agree with you there. If the Bills pick up some Offensive talent in the offseason, look out.

1. He hasn't been hired by anyone yet.

2. I believe I've consistently included the caveat that it'd take an owner trumping his GM, which was clearly the case in Atlanta and certainly seems to be the case with Buffalo.

That GM traded up for Watkins, giving up two #1's, the dude is a ******* moron and should have been fired. Not to mention that he drafted Manuel in the first round.

Archived