First HC Hired - Rex to Bills

JetsFanatic

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to root for him to be successful in Atlanta or SF. Now We gotta deal with his defense twice a year. At least Geno can't look as bad as he did vs Buffalo this year or can he?.

this should be great. we get to play a defense that consistently blows games when they need to get a stop. rex's defenses have been so "not as advertised" the whole time he's been here basically. no worried at all. he has one trick: make it look like everyone is blitzing and then pull some guys who can't cover back into coverage. brilliant!!!

One thing Buffalo can do IF healthy is run the ball so its a perfect ground and pound team for him. Maybe they sign a vet QB and they can be a playoff team.

Fred Jackson is almost always injured but solid when not. CJ Spiller is a bust and will likely be cut. Their running game isn't all it is cracked up to be. Who is afraid of Boobie Dixon??!! Teams will stack the box and make Geno... I mean EJ Manuel beat them. Which won't happen.

this should be great. we get to play a defense that consistently blows games when they need to get a stop. rex's defenses have been so "not as advertised" the whole time he's been here basically. no worried at all. he has one trick: make it look like everyone is blitzing and then pull some guys who can't cover back into coverage. brilliant!!

Now watch Revis sign with Rex in Buffalo,,,, That scares me.

Happy for Rex, but how can anyone who watched the Jets go 6-10, 8-8 and 4-12 the last 3 years actually be scarred that he is coaching another team in our division?

I know, right? and the best part about this is that we can watch his blunders twice a year and against our division opponents (who I am sure are terrified over this hire)

Marrone vs. Rex!!! Classic!

Bills will want to DESTROY Marone while our players will give Rex his 1st win as a Bill, Gratas

All of the Jets players will now go to Buffalo. David harris, Calvin pace etc etc et al :cry:

Please, Rex, take them with you. All of them. Except for Dunbar, if he leaves I'll be pissed.

Good for Rex, I wish him luck beating the Oats and Dolphins every matchup and helping the Jets go to the playoffs.

Good for the Jets, because that defense was already as good as it gets, all this means is that the Bills stay about the same... And may get worse on offense.

Good for the NFL, the Bills need headlines and blind confidence and Rex can give that to them while the team stabilizes under new ownership.

Remember that time Cleveland hired Mangini as our sloppy seconds? That.

Archived