First HC Hired - Rex to Bills

JetsFanatic

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classy of Rex to burn Arthur Blank while he's burying his mother in Atlanta. This will be fun to watch up close, anyway.

Doubt he was ever getting that job. That's ATL writers trolling their fans, if nothing else.

Atlanta may steal Quinn from us.

Please, Rex, take them with you. All of them. Except for Dunbar, if he leaves I'll be pissed.

Isn't he still under contract with the Jets?

They could seek work elsewhere but I believe that in the end they need the Jets permission.

I'm sure Quinn is being updated on a daily basis.

Hope he keeps Dunbar!

Doubt he was ever getting that job. That's ATL writers trolling their fans, if nothing else.

Atlanta may steal Quinn from us.

Atlanta is getting Josh McDaniels now. Happy for that franchise. Blank is a good man. He doesn't deserve what Rex would do to that franchise.

What a turd... remembering when he bashed Pettine when he became the DC of the Bills and said he can not forgive him because he chose "them". Now he's becoming the HC of the "them". Lol

That was Idziks fault. he made Rex say that.

It's going to be entertaining to see the 'Rex Haters' of the forum turn their opinions around when Rex is playing for the division next season. I really hope that everything I thought about Rex is wrong and he sucks just as much as some of you guys say now.

Is this your route now?

Lulza

Hang on...you think the Bills are happy right now? A week ago, they lost their head coach and couldn't pay another one to come up there. Now, they have to sell a losing head coach to a fanbase that watched Rex get blown out the last three times by double digits to their team. Rex is the worst thing to happen to Buffalo since China started selling steel on the cheap.

Ya know I was hoping Rex landed someplace good and did very well. But I think he really didn't think this thru.

You pick a team with NO qb, no 1st rounder to get a top qb, no good free agent qb....so he's got 2 years minimum of garbage qb play.

Has this guy learned anything? Wtf is wrong with him?

If ATL didn't want you- sit a year. Wait for the right opp to open up.

Who cares if his D is Top 3. With that O they ain't going no where. Silly bastard.

It's going to be entertaining to see the 'Rex Haters' of the forum turn their opinions around when Rex is playing for the division next season. I really hope that everything I thought about Rex is wrong and he sucks just as much as some of you guys say now.

No no. He sucks.

Hang on...you think the Bills are happy right now? A week ago, they lost their head coach and couldn't pay another one to come up there. Now, they have to sell a losing head coach to a fanbase that watched Rex get blown out the last three times by double digits to their team. Rex is the worst thing to happen to Buffalo since China started selling steel on the cheap.

Bwahahahahaha - like I give a **** how Bills fans feel.

Watching you squirm is priceless.

Are you going by his track record?  LMAO!

And this is soooo awesome he's in the division. So awesome.

noo it's not, unless you are Max .. this means another 200k posts from T0m about rex .. the freaken broken record just got a new lease on life..

also.. dumb move by Rex.. No QB there

Should be just as fun watching people that seem to have more loyalty to him than the franchise secretly root for a division rival.

Awesome. Now Buffalo can continuously blitz even though they have pass rushers that can generate enough pressure.

Sees like a whiff by Buffalo, certainly wasn't among their first choices.

Rex still needs Revis even with a pass rush. and thats all on idzik

Archived