First HC Hired - Rex to Bills

JetsFanatic

So, excuses is a one way street or to your liking? If D. Harris, C. Pace, Brian Thomas and the DL and had a decent or mediocre first half in tackling Rashard Mendenhall, we would have roll over the Steelers.  Big Ben stat 17-30 1 TD 2 INT.  In essence Rex dominated the greatest three great QB of this era Brady, Payton and Big Ben in the 2010 playoff.   :winking0001:

If Sanchez doesn't fumble that was returned for a TD we still win the Pitt game the D shut them out in the 2nd half plus scored 2 points on a safety. 

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Sanchez doesn't fumble that was returned for a TD we still win the Pitt game the D shut them out in the 2nd half plus scored 2 points on a safety.

That actually makes it even worse. The steelers played awful but the jets were down 24-0? Lol ok

Vinny had double Elways passing yardage but then Davis had 167 yds rushing and whats his name had 14..

They stacked like 9 in the box. The wind was howling that day. 

Denver was a better team Lost opportunity? YES. But games are 60 minutes.

Rex had a 17-13 lead over the Colts at halftime. Colts were better team also. I don't fault Rex on that one.

They stacked like 9 in the box. The wind was howling that day. 

Denver was a better team Lost opportunity? YES. But games are 60 minutes.

Rex had a 17-13 lead over the Colts at halftime. Colts were better team also. I don't fault Rex on that one.

OK Scott follow me on this ready?? They stacked the box on a back that avg 3.5 ypc Yet the Guy that avg over 5 ypc and over 2,000 yd BB and the Tuna couldn't stop?? You have to be the biggest Martinette on the planet..LOL

OK Scott follow me on this ready?? They stacked the box on a back that avg 3.5 ypc Yet the Guy that avg over 5 ypc and over 2,000 yd BB and the Tuna couldn't stop?? You have to be the biggest Martinette on the planet..LOL

Why do you have a problem with me liking a player? It is just an opinion.  The same as you having problems with people not liking Rex?

Follow me?

They did stop him the first 3 quarters. He got most of that yardage in the fourth quarter. And Curtis Martin and romanowski knocked each other out. The jets defense had no talent, Anthony pleasant and smoke and mirrors a 4-12 rex roster

Why do you have a problem with me liking a player? It is just an opinion.  The same as you having problems with people not liking Rex?

Follow me?

I like Cumar as a person but 9 in the box?? That year Vinny was much better then Elway. Terrell Davis was the main factor in the Bronco's bowl wins..

Savage is well renowned for his hatred of Curtis Martin. Sperm couldn't stand him either

Only as a player not as a person.. I even thought he was a good durable back but not great like some people see him as.. Truth is Shonn Greene was better in the playoffs then Martin ever was..

Only as a player not as a person.. I even thought he was a good durable back but not great like some people see him as.. Truth is Shonn Greene was better in the playoffs then Martin ever was..

That is so ridiculous, you don't know him as a person lol. Curtis Martin had a great game against the jags. They threw a sh*t load of screens go him in that game. He was the fake for Keyshawn's end around.

That is so ridiculous, you don't know him as a person lol. Curtis Martin had a great game against the jags. They threw a sh*t load of screens go him in that game. He was the fake for Keyshawn's end around.

I know the type of person he is.. I didn't know Mother Teresa but I'm sure she was a great person too.. In the Jags game he had 124 yds ON 36 CARRIES 3.4 ypc.. LOL

Curtis Martin had a chair in his shower. That's Creep Factor XII.

Archived