First HC Hired - Rex to Bills

JetsFanatic

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rex should have just sat out a year.  The Bills are probably the worst job he could have taken. 

On paper that makes sense. But on paper you don't get handed 27.5 million dollars.

So I see why he did it. You just bet on yourself, and even if it doesn't work out his family is still set.

You really believe that they want the Bills to win the SB now and not the Jets? I liked Rex also, but it was time to go since he wasn't good enough. He is in our division so I hope we beat his ass twice every year. I haven't seen anyone posting that they will now root for the Bills.

Yes I would say there are a couple people on here that would get more joy over Rex winning one than the jets, not many.  Most want the Jets to win but a hell of a lot would be very happy if Rex owns the jets if neither team is winning the super bowl.

Good times

But Rex told Woody the same thing back in 08 that the Jets will have the number one defense the following year. And he had to do it with no pass rush and a defense ranked at the bottom the previous year.  How that worked out?

Well the Jets were 1 and 1 in yards and points in rex's first year.  After that however,

3,5,8,11,6 in yards but 6,20,20,29,24 in points allowed.  The object of the game is to not get scored on and the Jets have been bottom third the last 4 years.  It really does sound like Rex pulled out the old charm/boast for Pegula.

But Rex told Woody the same thing back in 08 that the Jets will have the number one defense the following year. And he had to do it with no pass rush and a defense ranked at the bottom the previous year.  How that worked out?

This whole offense/scoring points thing-doesn't matter? Discuss, explain, show your work. 

Archived