First HC Hired - Rex to Bills

JetsFanatic

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the Bills hired the guy who coached the team that had 2 weeks to prep against them and got blown out when the Bills has all of 2 days to prepare after the snowstorm?  Is the owner on crack?  

Not sure how you sell him to the fan base, i wonder how Bills fans feel about this move.

close to two super bowls 5 years ago! you are living in the past. he could have another 4 4-12 seasons and you would still love him. I am more interested in the Jets winning games.

You are the king of living in the past. It is all you do.

I'm not happy Rex ended up in buffalo. I'm not convinced the jets will beat them 10 times in a row over the next 5 years like you are.

So let's say Rex goes 4-2 against the Jets over the next 3 years but under .500 overall, and the New Jets coach posts a better record, will that be seen as Rex "showing the Jets"?

In the eyes of many, I am sure it will. That scenario is also quite possible, because in typical Rex fashion, he will make the Jets games the most important games on the schedule and fall short elsewhere.

Jeff Weeks AND Willie Colon!?!?!?!?!?!!

WHY GAWD WHYYYYYYYYYYY

Your entire consortium has been exposed as the fraud many of us knew it was.

The very 1st coach hired by the team that interviewed the most candidates? Ouch babe.

close to two super bowls 5 years ago! you are living in the past. he could have another 4 4-12 seasons and you would still love him. I am more interested in the Jets winning games.

I wanted Rex fired. But keep labeling people without any facts.

Hang on...you think the Bills are happy right now? A week ago, they lost their head coach and couldn't pay another one to come up there. Now, they have to sell a losing head coach to a fanbase that watched Rex get blown out the last three times by double digits to their team. Rex is the worst thing to happen to Buffalo since China started selling steel on the cheap.

I'm sure he'll fix their QB woes right up too.

F'n hell. What a stupid hire on their part. Good for us but man Bills fans are a tortured base.

You are the king of living in the past. It is all you do.

I'm not happy Rex ended up in buffalo. I'm not convinced the jets will beat them 10 times in a row over the next 5 years like you are.

Heres a newsflash for you. the Bills kicked the Jets ass last year twice without Rex, and with Rex coaching the Jets. what could you possibly have to fear now? theyre going to double down and kick their ass again?

Should be just as fun watching people that seem to have more loyalty to him than the franchise secretly root for a division rival.

When Bledsoe was traded to the Bills, there was some of that up here. Being the qb that took the team to the SB 4 years earlier, he was the face of the team as Rex was to the jets.

So let's say Rex goes 4-2 against the Jets over the next 3 years but under .500 overall, and the New Jets coach posts a better record, will that be seen as Rex "showing the Jets"?

In the eyes of many, I am sure it will. That scenario is also quite possible, because in typical Rex fashion, he will make the Jets games the most important games on the schedule and fall short elsewhere.

It doesn't matter...but if those losses cost the jets the playoffs or division that would be terrible.

I wanted to root for him to be successful in Atlanta or SF. Now We gotta deal with his defense twice a year. At least Geno can't look as bad as he did vs Buffalo this year or can he?.

What do you mean "deal with his defense"?

Even the Jets will score right before the half and at the end of the game, won't have any turnovers, be able to kneel down at the end of the game because Bills will not have any TO's left and Amaro and Cumberland will each have over 100 yards receiving.

Wrecks being some kind of defensive guru is the biggest fallacy in the NFL.

Heres a newsflash for you. the Bills kicked the Jets ass last year twice without Rex, and with Rex coaching the Jets. what could you possibly have to fear now? theyre going to double down and kick their ass again?

Last year had a lot to do with john idzik.

I read about the jets 12 hours a day year round. Thanks for the news flash but I'm good.

Your entire consortium has been exposed as the fraud many of us knew it was.

The very 1st coach hired by the team that interviewed the most candidates? Ouch babe.

He's the very first coach that took the job. Rappaport saying that Atlanta passed. Think about that.

I'm sure he'll fix their QB woes right up too.

F'n hell. What a stupid hire on their part. Good for us but man Bills fans are a tortured base.

It's good because Rex will appeal to their rust belt, small town sensibility and they have no expectation of winning. It's bad because those people are good fans who are going to suffer, hard.

Archived