Lethal Weapon Mafia Sign up

Gone

So, AVM, what did she say?

She said yes :D takes a special woman to agree to deal with a knucklehead like me haha...I'm very, very lucky

Sorry -- been busy busy busy the past several days as I'm sure you all understand!

She said yes :biggrin: takes a special woman to agree to deal with a knucklehead like me haha...I'm very, very lucky

Sorry -- been busy busy busy the past several days as I'm sure you all understand!

She knows a good thing when she sees one. Congratulations!

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that my dad fell and broke his leg so I've been preoccupied. I still want to run the game though.... but I'm missing one player. I haven't had time to readjust the setup to 12 players... and there's the whole thing of Crusher wanting to maybe add more players, which I'm cool with. So I'm waiting for either one more person to sign up or Crusher to let me know what he wants to do....

So yeah, I'm checking in and all.

Hi guys, just wanted to let you know that my dad fell and broke his leg so I've been preoccupied. I still want to run the game though.... but I'm missing one player. I haven't had time to readjust the setup to 12 players... and there's the whole thing of Crusher wanting to maybe add more players, which I'm cool with. So I'm waiting for either one more person to sign up or Crusher to let me know what he wants to do....

So yeah, I'm checking in and all.

Hope your Dad gets better.  Start when you want sweetie.

Archived