BUCKEYES @ MARIOTA - Monday; Jan 12; 8:30pm ET ESPN

jetrider

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mariota is playing with backup WRs, his starters are out with injury. His receivers had big drops on consecutive 3rd downs, that was a huge momentum killer.

Bit harsh to judge him on this game.

He looks better on this drive, unfortunately they have to settle for a field goal

His 1 starter was SUSPENDED

Mariota is playing with backup WRs, his starters are out with injury. His receivers had big drops on consecutive 3rd downs, that was a huge momentum killer.

Bit harsh to judge him on this game.

He looks better on this drive, unfortunately they have to settle for a field goal

Absolutely, he's not getting much help tonight so far

Jameis Winston is going #1 overall, and Mariota will be available when the Jets are on the clock, and probably available after the Jets pick.

Not hating on Mariota, but I agree. I would say that he should stay in school but he could only hurt his stock doing so, but this kid doesnt look like an NFL QB to me. There's plenty of games that I can point to where Jameis looks like an NFL QB. Mariota simply isn't impressive and its a shame that he will most likely be available because given the new GM and HC they may just take a chance and I dont like him. 

You're buggin. There was more wrong with FSU as a unit than it was Jameis. Only one of these QB's suck, or what I should say is, only one of these QB's looks like they can be an NFL QB and it sure as hell isn't Mariota.

There's no way that Winston isn't arrested three times minimum his rookie year.

Archived