Sign in to follow this  
jetrider

BUCKEYES @ MARIOTA - Monday; Jan 12; 8:30pm ET ESPN

The first QB to be taken in the draft is Jameis Winston. Mariota isn't impressive. 

Let me know how that works out Mariota is still the best QB of all the available draft picks. Is Jones eligible? 

Mariota is playing with backup WRs, his starters are out with injury. His receivers had big drops on consecutive 3rd downs, that was a huge momentum killer.

Bit harsh to judge him on this game.

He looks better on this drive, unfortunately they have to settle for a field goal

His 1 starter was SUSPENDED

Mariota Sucks balls.

Jameis Winston is going #1 overall, and Mariota will be available when the Jets are on the clock, and probably available after the Jets pick.

Mariota is utter garbage.... will be sliding down the draft...chip Kelly may even get him

• Downvote 1

Jameis Winston is going #1 overall, and Mariota will be available when the Jets are on the clock, and probably available after the Jets pick.

The Jets won't pass on him

Yes he is.

If he declares eligible we need to consider him 

His 1 starter was SUSPENDED

ok but devon allen was their speed guy and he is out injured, thats a big loss...nobody to stretch the field

Let me know how that works out Mariota is still the best QB of all the available draft picks. Is Jones eligible? 

I'll make sure to remember this and I'll let you know. 

We'd be blessed to have Mariota fall to us, it would be a miracle, he won't make it past Tenn and Tampa

U have been slirping much whiskey

Mariota is playing with backup WRs, his starters are out with injury. His receivers had big drops on consecutive 3rd downs, that was a huge momentum killer.

Bit harsh to judge him on this game.

He looks better on this drive, unfortunately they have to settle for a field goal

Absolutely, he's not getting much help tonight so far

The Jets won't pass on him

If he declares eligible we need to consider him 

He would definitely be a project but I would be interested.

The first QB to be taken in the draft is Jameis Winston. Mariota isn't impressive.

EDIT: and that was a terrible ass throw just now. Looked like f'ing Tim Tebow.

Winston looked worse then Mariota did in the last game. They both suck.

• Upvote 1

Not hating on Mariota, but I agree. I would say that he should stay in school but he could only hurt his stock doing so, but this kid doesnt look like an NFL QB to me. There's plenty of games that I can point to where Jameis looks like an NFL QB. Mariota simply isn't impressive and its a shame that he will most likely be available because given the new GM and HC they may just take a chance and I dont like him. 

U have been slirping much whiskey

Wow, you guys are the most reactionary, wanna be Mel Kiper know it alls..I hope he drops to us and you should, too

Winston looked worse then Mariota did in the last game. They both suck.

You're buggin. There was more wrong with FSU as a unit than it was Jameis. Only one of these QB's suck, or what I should say is, only one of these QB's looks like they can be an NFL QB and it sure as hell isn't Mariota. 

You're buggin. There was more wrong with FSU as a unit than it was Jameis. Only one of these QB's suck, or what I should say is, only one of these QB's looks like they can be an NFL QB and it sure as hell isn't Mariota.

There's no way that Winston isn't arrested three times minimum his rookie year.

If Mariota falls to 6 you have to consider it. It would be best for him to sit for a year. If we draft him and sign a veteran QB I wouldn't complain. 

There's no way that Winston isn't arrested three times minimum his rookie year.

I would say you have a point, but given that NFL players are paid then Winston will simply buy his crab legs   :winking0001:

I would say you have a point, but given that NFL players are paid then Winston will simply buy his crab legs   :winking0001:

And pay for his bitches?