ESPN: Finally, Jets expected to name Mike Maccagnan new GM

TuscanyTile2

The Jets are going to get trigger happy and sign Bowles.

Agreed. And it's for the best IMO. Bowles is the guy. He's a creative guy who made good with much less and more changes. Quinn is working under a very solid DC in Carroll and has an above average cast to work with which is a derivative of some good team building. 

I wouldn't be unhappy with Quinn Necessarily, but I feel he may be fools gold. 

Then again, Quinn has been in a quality run org the past few years and that has to count for something.  Arizona is Arizona as we all know.  

Agreed. And it's for the best IMO. Bowles is the guy. He's a creative guy who made good with much less and more changes. Quinn is working under a very solid DC in Carroll and has an above average cast to work with which is a derivative of some good team building.

I wouldn't be unhappy with Quinn Necessarily, but I feel he may be fools gold.

Then again, Quinn has been in a quality run org the past few years and that has to count for something. Arizona is Arizona as we all know.

Fair assessment. I'd be fine with either. I changed every day on who I would prefer lol but in the end either guy would be fine by me.

Hmm - sorry, that could be.  Apparently he's arriving today so I must have read that as interviewing today. 

Either way, reporting that Mac is part of the meeting is a little weird with no announcement of his being hired.  Sort of like having your neighbor's lawn guy sit in as you interview the guy to put in your furnace....ok, not sort of, but I like the analogy so I'm leaving it!

Todd Bowles interview with the Jets has been moved up to later today. #nyj.

Archived