Rex looking to "steal" our staff

DaBallhawk

Rexihaters are in total distress.  They are so mad and obsessed that you can see those starting new thread every hour about Rex.  First they had a party saying that Rex will never get a HC job.  One poster even was mocking Rex for not getting a HC job within 24 hours after being let go by the Jets.  Them when teams began to show interests in hiring him, they stated saying that he will get another HC job BUT ONLY when all the others team had chosen their coach.  Today, their obsession is the Jets assistants going to the Bills.  Tomorrow obsession will be whether Rex has the personnel in place to make it to the afcc in his first year as Bills HC.   :lololol:

If by distress you mean elated he is going to a division rival and hopefully bring the overall quality of head coaching he had here you probably have it right.  I don't hate Rex Ryan, I like the guys bravado and image.  He is also a very poor head coach who has not learned a lick over his years in the job. 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rexihaters are in total distress.  They are so mad and obsessed that you can see those starting new thread every hour about Rex.  First they had a party saying that Rex will never get a HC job.  One poster even was mocking Rex for not getting a HC job within 24 hours after being let go by the Jets.  Them when teams began to show interests in hiring him, they stated saying that he will get another HC job BUT ONLY when all the others team had chosen their coach.  Today, their obsession is the Jets assistants going to the Bills.  Tomorrow obsession will be whether Rex has the personnel in place to make it to the afcc in his first year as Bills HC.   :lololol:

you're just upset because Rex "" Turned Down "" Atlanta again

How would people feel about a Gary Kubiak (HC) / Jim Schwartz (DC) partnership with the Jets?

Before anyone flames me, I'm not saying I'm all in on it, just asking for other opinions.

Kubiak isn't interviewing with teams, so this isn't possible. He is staying with the Ravens.

If by distress you mean elated he is going to a division rival and hopefully bring the overall quality of head coaching he had here you probably have it right.  I don't hate Rex Ryan, I like the guys bravado and image.  He is also a very poor head coach who has not learned a lick over his years in the job. 

You're one of those typical no good Rex haters. I mean you might respect him, you might think he's a good or even great coordinator but unless you also agree that he is the best HC of all time you're just a Rex hater.

/sarcasm

Kubiak isn't interviewing with teams, so this isn't possible. He is staying with the Ravens.

Understood.

But how would you feel about it?

Is he not interviewing because he hasn't gotten any requests or has he decided he does not want to be a HC? Health reasons perhaps?

Understood.

Is he not interviewing because he hasn't gotten any requests or has he decided he does not want to be a HC? Health reasons perhaps?

No he turned down the Jets request, and the Bears. He wants to stay with the Ravens.

I like Kubiak as a possible head coach, I like that thought a lot actually.

I like Rex Ryan, but he no longer fits here. 

You are right though - Many here are obsessed with him and will make sure his every move is talked about over the next few years which I could already tell will be very annoying. Especially because theres no rational discussion when his name is brought up. 

Understood.

PFT speculated that maybe he's not interviewing because he doesn't believe any of the offers to come in for an interview are serious inquiries. I think he just might prefer being a coordinator, and in Baltimore, he's in a solid organization that will be a favorite to go deep into the playoffs again next year. 

Rex: please, pretty please with a cherry on to take David Lee, please also take Sanjay Lal and whomever else you want bit especially your wildcat bother in Lee and the worst WR coach in the NFL....look forward to facing your wildcat and ground and pound 1950s offense

Schwartz is one of those DCs who should only be a DC.

Those Lions teams were notoriously undisciplined. Never seen a team commit so many stupid, HUGE penalties. Not to mention, they'd quit on him by the end.

Great coordinator, terrible head coach.

I love how you consider "OH YOURE JUST A REX HATER!!" a valid point or even an argument. What the hell does that have to do with disagreeing with me?

any valid points or arguments have been done to death on this board. to death. you and the rest of the rex hating posse act as if rex was matt millen bad. anyone with at least 1 working eye could see that that was never the case. the simple fact that you don't seem to grasp is that rex was never as bad as the rex haters make him out to be. and if posters still feel this way, you are now a rex dick sucker,buffalo fan, jet traitor. another major twist, but most saw it coming, to being wrong

any valid points or arguments have been done to death on this board. to death. you and the rest of the rex hating posse act as if rex was matt millen bad. anyone with at least 1 working eye could see that that was never the case. the simple fact that you don't seem to grasp is that rex was never as bad as the rex haters make him out to be. and if posters still feel this way, you are now a rex dick sucker,buffalo fan, jet traitor. another major twist, but most saw it coming, to being wrong

What does that have anything to do with what I wrote? How am I a Rex hater for pointing out that it's probably not a good idea to pair him up with 2 other defensive coordinators?

any valid points or arguments have been done to death on this board. to death. you and the rest of the rex hating posse act as if rex was matt millen bad. anyone with at least 1 working eye could see that that was never the case. the simple fact that you don't seem to grasp is that rex was never as bad as the rex haters make him out to be. and if posters still feel this way, you are now a rex dick sucker,buffalo fan, jet traitor. another major twist, but most saw it coming, to being wrong

Come on, guy, it's a two way street. Sure, there's some hyperbole, but the Rexpologists make him out to be far better than he was. He was sub-.500 coach. That's the bottom line.

Come on, guy, it's a two way street. Sure, there's some hyperbole, but the Rexpologists make him out to be far better than he was. He was sub-.500 coach. That's the bottom line.

there is no 2 way street. it is what it is. either he was the worst thing to happen to the jets or he was an average head coach. it is not both. I don't see many people posting about how great rex was. I do see a lot of the so called rex dick suckers saying he just wasn't as bad as some are making him out to be. the rex haters just cannot accept this

Archived