Rex looking to "steal" our staff

DaBallhawk

there is no 2 way street. it is what it is. either he was the worst thing to happen to the jets or he was an average head coach. it is not both. I don't see many people posting about how great rex was. I do see a lot of the so called rex dick suckers saying he just wasn't as bad as some are making him out to be. the rex haters just cannot accept this

Uh, no.

I've seen people call him a top five coach, predict he'll win Super Bowls before the Jets, and give him every possible excuse as to why he was not a top five Super Bowl winning coach here.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, no.

I've seen people call him a top five coach, predict he'll win Super Bowls before the Jets, and give him every possible excuse as to why he was not a top five Super Bowl winning coach here.

show me someone calling him a top 5 coach. I havnt seen it

show me someone calling him a top 5 coach. I havnt seen it

There are about 10,000 posts about Rex Ryan in the last two weeks. I'm not sifting through that sh*t, but maybe you should, especially the thread that announced his firing. Reading through that one might knock you off your little soapbox in a hurry.

Oh boy, we're screwed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-fickle-falcons-led-rex-ryan-bills-job-article-1.2074037

Somewhere Jim Schwartz is shaking his head. This is going to be a big mess unless Schwartz walks. In that case I'd roll out the red carpet to get him to NY. What the hell is Buffalo doing? Bunch of idiots, honestly. They should have just promoted Schwartz and brought in a new D-Coordinator (whoever is coaching their D-Line). Instead they bring in Rex Ryan who now controls Jim Schwartz. Two huge egos. And now Ryan wants to bring in his good pal Dennis Thurman who failed miserably with the Jets...to do what? Schwartz would have to go, otherwise it makes no sense. I mean that's 3 defensive coordinators on one team. I can't wait, this is gonna be hilarious watching Rex, Thurman & Schwartz fight on the sideline each week.

giphy.gif

Schwartz will be odd man out as will the entire Bills defense. Schwartz is a 4-3 guy and Buffalo is a 4-3 team. That is UNTIL Rex takes over and he puts Mario Williams at OLB, and runs his 'famous' 3-4. Things will get really hilarious when Mark Sanchez rejoins Rex in Buffalo and 'almost' leads them to the playoffs. 

Gee, who saw THAT one coming. Shocking. Schwartz didn't want any part of Rex. Wow. I mean the Rex haters just make things up as they go along.

/sarcasm

Either way, I'm happy we got rid of ONE guy (Thurman) for now. Let's hope Rex keeps it up and "steals" the rest of our staff as well, except for Dunbar of course. And now let's wait for the positive tweets out there from Buffalo defenders. I mean some of their players (offensive players only, funny enough) were so stoked when Rex joined them. Mario Williams, Dareus, Kyle Williams, Jerry Hughes, let's see you tweet now that "your guy" Schwartz left. Like I said, this is gonna be a circus especially after week 1 if they don't come out absolutely dominating on defense. That whole thing is going to fall apart like a Nike sneaker.

What people are not mentioning is how this move is almost exactly what we did when we hired Rich Kottite. Hire a failing HC and expect a different result. Will be fun watching Buffalo crash and burn. Please take all the coaches you want Rex. They all suck anyway, especially some of your favorites like Lee and his wildcat nonsense,  Weeks, Sanjay Lal. Just sucks we may be 3 weeks away from finalizing our staff.

What people are not mentioning is how this move is almost exactly what we did when we hired Rich Kottite. Hire a failing HC and expect a different result. Will be fun watching Buffalo crash and burn. Please take all the coaches you want Rex. They all suck anyway, especially some of your favorites like Lee and his wildcat nonsense, Weeks, Sanjay Lal. Just sucks we may be 3 weeks away from finalizing our staff.

Don't forget Sparano Jr, McGaughey, Aguilar too WRECKS

Oh boy, we're screwed.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/mehta-fickle-falcons-led-rex-ryan-bills-job-article-1.2074037

Somewhere Jim Schwartz is shaking his head. This is going to be a big mess unless Schwartz walks. In that case I'd roll out the red carpet to get him to NY. What the hell is Buffalo doing? Bunch of idiots, honestly. They should have just promoted Schwartz and brought in a new D-Coordinator (whoever is coaching their D-Line). Instead they bring in Rex Ryan who now controls Jim Schwartz. Two huge egos. And now Ryan wants to bring in his good pal Dennis Thurman who failed miserably with the Jets...to do what? Schwartz would have to go, otherwise it makes no sense. I mean that's 3 defensive coordinators on one team. I can't wait, this is gonna be hilarious watching Rex, Thurman & Schwartz fight on the sideline each week.

giphy.gif

This is the best news I have hear

Oh boy, we're screwed.

giphy.gif

d in a long time...

Exactly.

Wrap the whole staff in paper, call FedEx, they'll have 'em in Buffalo by dinner time.

SAR I

+1

GIVE him a couple of towel and Gatorade guys as a bonus.

Dummo the Clown wants to reassemble the worst CS in the NFL

Don't you dare take away Jeff Weeks, because now nobody in Florham Park will..., uh, do whatever it is he...uh, forget it. Weeks is a worthless sychophant/drinking buddy for Rex Ryan who contrbutes nothing of value unless kissing the ample ass of the HC has value. Weeks could be the least valuable assistant coach in the NFL, and he's barely a coach at all. 

Archived