OJ Case Being Reopened?

Maxman

I am sorry to post this here, I don't want to start any political discussion. But I just heard they are looking to reopen the OJ case. After watching Peyton Manning yesterday, authorities think there may have been a 2nd slow white Bronco involved.

I am sorry to post this here, I don't want to start any political discussion. But I just heard they are looking to reopen the OJ case. After watching Peyton Manning yesterday, authorities think there may have been a 2nd slow white Bronco involved.

LOL

BOOOOOO

look at max with the funny. 

Torn calf vs torn quad entirely different...

They are both injuries that will affect a QB's mobility and in game mechanics.  For one player the media fell all over themselves in an over blown fashion to praise the player, in the other situation because the injury was not disclosed the QB was mused to be 'done'

He played a hell of a game for a guy who could not run.  Just stood there until he had a an open receiver or he got sacked.  Pretty awesome.

He did, Rogers is a great player but injuries are injuries and I was pointing out the wide difference in opinion by the media on certain players.

They are both injuries that will affect a QB's mobility and in game mechanics.  For one player the media fell all over themselves in an over blown fashion to praise the player, in the other situation because the injury was not disclosed the QB was mused to be 'done'

Agreed...but the torn quad is a lot more severe I'd imagine.

don't do that when I'm not at the drum kit for the <rimshot> 

I consider this a personal attack on comedy. You've been reported.

Archived