Quality scouting going on....

CM28

Jets Beat

Tweets from a list by Gang Green Nation

Twitter

12m

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Bradway doing work "@PewterReport: Rainey afternoon for the East #Shrine practice but Rosenhaus and Mayock are here pic.twitter.com/HBPZs2QQSu”

Comments?

Jets Beat

Twitter

12m

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Bradway doing work "@PewterReport: Rainey afternoon for the East #Shrine practice but Rosenhaus and Mayock are here pic.twitter.com/HBPZs2QQSu”

Comments?

What are you looking for? Jets personnel people are doing their jobs.

What are you looking for? Jets personnel people are doing their jobs.

I've been reading here for a while now and it seems that most people want his ass out asap due to his poor scouting skills, so when I read he is there alone I thought it was interesting. Sorry if not..

Even Costello implies that much;

This will thrill Jets fans "@TonyPauline: Terry Bradway on hand at Shrine practice for the Jets.”

Scouting department changes won't be made until after the draft. Maccagnan hasn't even been officially hired yet... the Jets have to send somebody.

Jets Beat

Twitter

12m

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Comments?

#poundingTables

Scouting department changes won't be made until after the draft. Maccagnan hasn't even been officially hired yet... the Jets have to send somebody.

I get that much but it sure would have felt better if they had anyone else to send to these events.

Jets Beat

Twitter

12m

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Comments?

Copy and paste the direct address to the tweet and it comes up like this:

What you copy and pasted is a mess. This is exactly what you post to post a tweet (remove the X):

https:/X/twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/554714602991538178

Jets Beat

Twitter

12m

Brian Costello @BrianCoz

Comments?

You can actually paste the tweet and it will embed automatically.

Just click the time on the tweet and copy\paste that URL.

jim-carrey-liar-liar-oh-come-on-angry-it

See, this was more of the reaction i was counting on. Not the practical, booring, we have to use him until after the draft blah blah blah talk that we all understand, but not all agree on. :)

You can actually paste the tweet and it will embed automatically.

Just click the time on the tweet and copy\paste that URL.

Thanks Max, like I said, a total newb on that part and was on the phone. Those little buttons..

Why is Bradway still with the organization? he was a failure as a gm and a failure as a scout. why is he still here? incredible. they have to get rid of him, how he held over from the Herm era (10 years ago) is mind boggling.

Why is Bradway still with the organization? he was a failure as a gm and a failure as a scout. why is he still here? incredible. they have to get rid of him, how he held over from the Herm era (10 years ago) is mind boggling.

He is like the PatsFantx of Jet message boards-they have nine lives that will never leave

Copy and paste the direct address to the tweet and it comes up like this:https://twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/554714602991538178What you copy and pasted is a mess. This is exactly what you post to post a tweet (remove the X):https:/X/twitter.com/BrianCoz/status/554714602991538178

I see the problem. Bradway is looking the wrong way.

The new gm Macdaddy better replace this clown with someone that keeps his eyes on the field.

Keep Bradway as the umbrella bitch

Archived