Casserly on Michael Kay Show Monday 5:00

C Mart

Kay is such a sh*tty interviewer.

He is THE WORSE - I feel sick having to listen to him. I NEVER listen to him unless its a high profile Jet Met Knick Ranger interview.  I need some Alka Seltzer mixed with some Pepto Bismal and a few Alleve's.    

He is THE WORSE - I feel sick having to listen to him. I NEVER listen to him unless its a high profile Jet Met Knick Ranger interview.  I need some Alka Seltzer mixed with some Pepto Bismal and a few Alleve's.    

Close ended question followed by awkward silence, repeat.

He is THE WORSE - I feel sick having to listen to him. I NEVER listen to him unless its a high profile Jet Met Knick Ranger interview. I need some Alka Seltzer mixed with some Pepto Bismal and a few Alleve's.

Don't listen to him enough on radio to make an assessment. However, watching almost every single Yankee game I enjoy him as the TV voice of the Yanks. Calls a good game, IMO.

Don't listen to him enough on radio to make an assessment. However, watching almost every single Yankee game I enjoy him as the TV voice of the Yanks. Calls a good game, IMO.

Gimme Singleton and any combo of O'Neil/Cone/Flaherty. 

Kay is a huge homer, and I'm a Yankee fan. 

Gimme Singleton and any combo of O'Neil/Cone/Flaherty.

Kay is a huge homer, and I'm a Yankee fan.

I understand why people don't like the homer thing, but me, a yankee fan my whole life I don't mind it. He grew up a Yankee fan and got his dream job can't blame him for being a homer Id do the same thing to be honest. With that said I love Cone and O'Neil. Flaherty irritates me lol

What the **** is he on for then? To talk about that stupid gameball from 1963 he keeps showing off on NFL Network?

Because the program called him, said do you want to come on, he said sure, they said we want to talk Jets, he said I cannot, they said it doesn't matter, we're going to ask the questions anyway because people will be tuned in, he said okay can I plug the Vizio thing. Done.

I did like the philosophical questions they asked him about guys like Winston, and finding a QB, drafting for need versus reaching on need picks, and passing on a QB if you have to because there's other, better players, despite needing a QB. I thought his answers were logical and if his philosophies informed any of MacCagnan's, then you just got a glimpse into the mindset that may be our new GM.

Archived